Good Jeep Shops near Kansas City, MO

ThatTXJeepGuy

First Name
allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Porsche, future wrangler owner
Looking for a good shop near Kansas City, MO. Also can go down to Overland Park/Olathe, KS. Had a bad experience at two shops so far that resulted in a body bolt being snapped while installing side steps. Just looking for a good shop with fair prices. Trying to install a MOPAR lift and the side steps. New to the area and don't know anyone with a jeep who could recommend a shop.
Sponsored

MUD-H2O

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR 3.6L 6-Speed
Occupation
Web Developer
I'm in KC and haven't found a good one either. My dealer did the 6 qt thing on my first oil change and I haven't been back since. I used 4 Wheel Parts to finish wiring my ARB twin compressor and they jacked that up.

My next shop is KC Customs north of the river (hopefully that's not one of the ones you tried)

There's also a local Jeep club called Midwest Krawlers (midwestkrawlers.com) that might be able to help you out more than I can.

Last edited:

MORubi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red JLUR, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Construction
You should look at stomper offroad in Olathe. I’m headed there for some installs soon. Check out there FB. They have nothing but good reviews.

SilverRubi

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I'll recommend Stompers too. I was having some issues with a lift I installed and they got it straightened out. It's a smaller family owned local shop. They are very knowledgeable.

CalsJLUR

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Looking for a good shop near Kansas City, MO. Also can go down to Overland Park/Olathe, KS. Had a bad experience at two shops so far that resulted in a body bolt being snapped while installing side steps. Just looking for a good shop with fair prices. Trying to install a MOPAR lift and the side steps. New to the area and don't know anyone with a jeep who could recommend a shop.
Heck, lift party! We can install that lift and sliders on your Jeep!
Sponsored