• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas 2019 JLUR 6 Speed-Built Right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
  • Banned
My personal rubicon is for sale! I ordered a new F-350 due to the changing needs of the shop and unfortunately need to part with one of the Jeeps!

I’m selling it turn key as it sits for 50k firm. If it doesn’t sell, I’m stripping it down to stock and trading in. The sales tax incentive has made that an attractive offer but ideally will sell it as is because it is dialed in perfect! Also an excellent way to get a built Jeep for significantly cheaper than building one!

2019 3.6 6 speed with all options but advanced safety
Led
Tow package
Black leather
17k miles, daily drive will go up

3.5” Metalcloak Gamechanger
1310 front driveshaft
Front MC bumper with fogs
10k x20 winch with ultrahook
Rear MC bumper with custom license plate mount
MC rock rails
37x12.5/17 cooper STT pro
Mopar sim beadlocks
Steersmart tierod, track bar and drag link
King Steering Stabilizer
Dana spicer 5.13 gears
Motobilt Diff Covers
MC underbelly skids
MC rear diff skid
Alienshade 2pc cover
American adventure labs inner fenders and highline lights

I’m sure there’s more but it’s a great jeep, performed excellent in Moab, still have my wife’s built 19 JLUR but as business grows I needed to upgrade my tow truck and Lindsay didn’t care for the lifted Dually flatbed I had. We offer pick up and deliveries and our customer base has expanded to about a 4-5 hr area. Also have a bunch of trips planned all over the country hauling jeeps so this upgrade had to happen sooner or later. Truck will be in around mid March. Available anytime.

Brett
936-524-4117

EF5908A0-53D0-4103-A1FE-96DCB7541004.jpeg

2DFEBFBD-557D-43E2-9E23-731D29B03BA7.jpeg

7F14786D-5947-47AF-9E4D-F129DE55880E.jpeg
Sponsored

m3lover1

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR, 2007 Yamaha R6
Me sad to see this! :(

You're still sticking around here right? You've been amazing on here! Your car is a beaut! GLWS and awesome news about your business expanding!

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
Me sad to see this! :(

You're still sticking around here right? You've been amazing on here! Your car is a beaut! GLWS and awesome news about your business expanding!
Of course! We still have another 19 JLUR!

Brett

m3lover1

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR, 2007 Yamaha R6
Of course! We still have another 19 JLUR!

Brett
I remembered like couple mins after posting. I still remember when you posted in your thread or somewhere that you got one for the wifey I thought it was also the granite grey, and was like why did they buy two of the same color?!? Lol

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
I remembered like couple mins after posting. I still remember when you posted in your thread or somewhere that you got one for the wifey I thought it was also the granite grey, and was like why did they buy two of the same color?!? Lol
Hers is sting gray! Didn’t want the same color even though we love the granite crystal

Brett
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.