Status
Not open for further replies.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Yes of course! Our goal is to have a 17'' forged bead lock wheel under 30 lbs.
Sold! Now that is a wheel worth waiting on.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Yes of course! Our goal is to have a 17'' forged bead lock wheel under 30 lbs.
@Venom Rex any new eta on the new JL wheels? I know originally you were hoping for March, are we getting close to a preview of these designs and a launch date? I have been holding off for the wheels for my build as I am a big fan of your products, so hoping to get some info soon.

Sponsored

JRod

First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Seems like they've been MIA for a bit, I hope they come back. I'm also interested in the new offerings, or at least the graphite colored wheels to come back.

Last edited:

noregrets605

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Dodge Viper GTS, Honda Pilot
Seems like they've been MIA for a bit, I hope they come bac . I'm also interested in the new offerings, or at least the graphite colored wheels to come back.
I agree. I really like those graphite wheels.

jlgolfcart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini JLRU
@Venom Rex any new eta on the new JL wheels? I know originally you were hoping for March, are we getting close to a preview of these designs and a launch date? I have been holding off for the wheels for my build as I am a big fan of your products, so hoping to get some info soon.
Do you know if they are changing wheel sizes or offset? I’m really like the 501 and 601 but I want 8.5 x 17 with + 18 offset.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
@VenomRex @Venom Rex any updates on the new Jeep wheel styles? It looks like Rocktrix is getting a decent chunk and great feedback on their Jeep wheels that look very similar to your VR-601. Are those licensed by you or maybe a parent company?

I have been holding out to see what you offer, but time is about up. I want my new wheels before Summer hits here and we start to head north on weekends etc.

kgatterer

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR , sold-2019 JL Rubicon Mojito
Any ideas when the bronze 17" VR-501s will be back in stock?

Sponsored

kgatterer

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR , sold-2019 JL Rubicon Mojito
Still waiting on the Beadlocks they mentioned. Seemed to be really light and I’m waiting to see what the real product is.
I messaged them through their website a week or so ago and never got a reply either.

Rubicon_20

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
EHS
Happy Friday Fellow Jeepers!

Just wanted to give those of us that have been wondering what is going on with Venomrex an update. I spoke with them on the phone and at this time they are still out of stock on the 17" but still have 20". They initially were going to be putting into production the 17" beadlock wheels around this time. However, Covid-19 has their facilities shut down for the past couple months which is why you haven't been getting any responses from them. There is one other wheel they are working on but he could not give me specifics, but I can tell you that these two (beadlock and other prototype) are both only 17"x9" and are not offered in any other size for the foreseeable future. I know this is not the news we were wanting to hear but looks like it will be the fall by the time those beadlocks come around.
P.S. Don't shoot the messenger.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.