New JL owners: How long from date of order to delivery

JeepTon

Threads
Reaction score
Website
advexure.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
Ordered 12/13 and it entered KZ (shipping) today...now the wait for it to get Kent's team at Peterson in Boise/Nampa :)
Sponsored

Nerobergstr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
West Texas Barn Find 1970 Kaiser Jeepster Commando
Vehicle Showcase
New to forum and new to JL. Ordered my JLURD on Jan 10th but have not gotten any status feedback yet from dealer. At time of order, dealership said 10-12 weeks but I think that was a guess. Anyone else have build timeline estimates?

Lateapex

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1944 MB, 2019 JLS
Clubs

New to forum and new to JL. Ordered my JLURD on Jan 10th but have not gotten any status feedback yet from dealer. At time of order, dealership said 10-12 weeks but I think that was a guess. Anyone else have build timeline estimates?
My build was about 5 weeks from order to delivery, with about 19 days of that being shipping...but the reality is that build timelines are highly variable and hard to predict. ;)

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Ordered Bikini JLR on Dec 2nd and took delivery this evening, Jan 17th!

Sponsored

Albertaktm

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys 2 Door Manual.
Occupation
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
If it makes you feel any better, today is the 102nd day since I ordered my rig. 21 of those since KZ.
It’s actually here in Edmonton Alberta on the way up. I’m driving it for the week but I’ll put it back on the train Saturday!

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
It’s actually here in Edmonton Alberta on the way up. I’m driving it for the week but I’ll put it back on the train Saturday!
Hah! I need a boat from Tacoma good sir!

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Have you managed to track your car? I don’t know what’s wrong with their website, but it doesn’t open in my browser. Probably it is overloaded or is under maintenance. I ordered my JL for about 2 months ago and my dealer keeps fooling me saying due to quarantine everything is slowed down. The funny thing he says is that no need to contact directly the Jeep customer support, because he is controlling everything. I already lost all my enthusiasm and desire to have this car with so much headache. If it was possible, I would have hired the exotic car transport business company and by them, but not my irresponsible dealer. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Have you managed to track your car? I don’t know what’s wrong with their website, but it doesn’t open in my browser. Probably it is overloaded or is under maintenance. I ordered my JL for about 2 months ago and my dealer keeps fooling me saying due to quarantine everything is slowed down.
I don’t know what’s wrong with the tracking thread Mike but it’s probably true what the dealer told you. (Everything moving slowly due to quarantine). The Toledo Plant was and still may be closed. I read in one of the threads that an order can take 6 months now.
I’m just going off of what others have posted.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Have you managed to track your car? I don’t know what’s wrong with their website, but it doesn’t open in my browser. Probably it is overloaded or is under maintenance. I ordered my JL for about 2 months ago and my dealer keeps fooling me saying due to quarantine everything is slowed down.
Do you mean you put your order in right before the plant shut down? And when it opens again on Monday it will only be about 30% - 40% capacity so it will take some time before it is delivered. Is the last you heard the status D or D1?
Sponsored