First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU, 18 JL, 21 JL
Anyone who is doing this able to give me a little feedback? We are looking at buying a small travel trailer to tow as a way to offset our beercation costs but I have no experience pulling a trailer with a lifted jeep, or anything lifted. (I do have a class A CDL, so it isnt a matter of me never having pulled a trailer ;)) Just looking for some insight.

If you need to know we are leaning toward a E-Pro camper, 15 feet, weighs in at roughly 2400 dry.
Sponsored

Revolution_322

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubi White
Its pretty much like towing in stock form lol. We just did 900 miles with snowmobile trailer and im on 37’s its fine

OP
OP
@CBEUnion

@CBEUnion

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU, 18 JL, 21 JL
Thanks everyone for the replies! We are going to a big camping show this weekend in Springfield MA to hopefully get to see more campers and maybe narrow our search.

Sponsored

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Thanks everyone for the replies! We are going to a big camping show this weekend in Springfield MA to hopefully get to see more campers and maybe narrow our search.
Good luck but be careful! We just bought our camper last year for our jeep. This past weekend we went to the RV show just to look around and find stuff for our camper. We walked out with a 33ft class C....now we'll be towing the jeep instead of towing a camper with the jeep lol

OP
OP
@CBEUnion

@CBEUnion

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU, 18 JL, 21 JL
Good luck but be careful! We just bought our camper last year for our jeep. This past weekend we went to the RV show just to look around and find stuff for our camper. We walked out with a 33ft class C....now we'll be towing the jeep instead of towing a camper with the jeep lol
HA! Well... we had thought about that but not at this point in our lives. A small travel trailer will help SO SO much with offsetting travel costs, and we already own the Jeep...

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
HA! Well... we had thought about that but not at this point in our lives. A small travel trailer will help SO SO much with offsetting travel costs, and we already own the Jeep...
OOEPWQMqTLEgC0VPGxwgTzL8lctr4LK_2i2VPbTyyiPKeWalVlJlNsxBUV-rRvqUC8BR5hIWMv75mHkrdeA=w346-h614-no.jpg

This was (still is) our trailer and we loved it! The jeep pulled it great.

This is our new one!
07242-2020-Jayco-Greyhawk-Prestige-20190907.jpg
Sponsored