Sponsored

Element Fire Extinguisher location and mounting.

joegrasse

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Red JLUR
Forgot to mention, as you can see in the picture. I used the roll bar bracket. I also cut a piece of felt for under the bracket and used Velcro wraps.
Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Nicely done. That is practical and good looking.
Agreed. My current under the side of the seat is a bit hard to get to with the door closed. That location would be much better. I'm going to see if I can just use the "C" clips to hold it there.

:like:

texascrane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2006 100-series Landcruiser, 1985 CJ-7
Mine is mounted using their seat rail mount: https://elementfire.com/collections/element-accessories/products/seat-rail-mount at the front of the driver's seat.

If fits the JL fine, but takes a bit of fussing to get the installation just right. I added a velcro strap around one clip just for a little extra security from popping out of the bracket, but it probably is not needed.
Do you have any pics? I’m having trouble picturing how that mount would attach to the JL front seat rails.

Sponsored

crbrenny

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Sting Grey; 2021 JLR Gecko
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
How snug is the element in the Maglite holder? Does it rattle or over-stress the plastic clips? This is a great idea and I may have to copy it haha
It fits perfect. Anyone would think they were designed for each other. I believe there are 2 size Element extinguishers, and this is the bigger one. The smaller one was too narrow for the clips.

Sponsored

vap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I've attached it to the soundbar near the dome light. This way it can be grabbed by anyone in the Jeep, from any seat, or through any door. Besides, it's always in the rear passenger field of view, so random people going with you always get a chance to remember where is it (after asking what is it).

RubiconReese

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I have mine placed in the back of the driver seat pocket.

VA72mlibu

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLR; 1972 Chevy Malibu; DHC-7 & BeechCraft King-Air (operated, not owned)
I've attached it to the soundbar near the dome light. This way it can be grabbed by anyone in the Jeep, from any seat, or through any door. Besides, it's always in the rear passenger field of view, so random people going with you always get a chance to remember where is it (after asking what is it).
Can you please post a pic?

Odyssey USA

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Do these come with a mount? I’ve never heard of these fire extinguishers but it sounds like the way to go.
Sponsored