Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations on the new Jeep! Post pix when you get it.

I’ve had very good luck with acrylic paint sealant/polish like Klasse and Crystal-Glo. They are not cheap, but they are easy to apply and keep the Jeep looking shiny, even through this winter weather. An application every six months keeps the paint looking glossy.

They are hard to find, but you should be able to get them online. Klasse is made in Germany; Crystal-Glo in Canada.

klasse-klasse-high-gloss-sealant-glaze-3300312481844_large.jpg
autosplashpage.jpg
Sponsored

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
I started using coconut oil diluted 1:1 with distilled water. Works great on any plastic and really good for leather. Even does well with my hood blackout decal. Its also good for your skin.

Whisky19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, JEEP!!!!!!!
Congratulations on the new Jeep! Post pix when you get it.

I’ve had very good luck with acrylic paint sealant/polish like Klasse and Crystal-Glo. They are not cheap, but they are easy to apply and keep the Jeep looking shiny, even through this winter weather. An application every six months keeps the paint looking glossy.

They are hard to find, but you should be able to get them online. Klasse is made in Germany; Crystal-Glo in Canada.

Someone after my own heart. Klasse is one of the best sealants I’ve used and is ridiculously simple to apply and take off. I haven’t used Crystal-Glo but might have to try it. Another great product is Einszett. German detail products are top notch.
klasse-klasse-high-gloss-sealant-glaze-3300312481844_large.jpg
autosplashpage.jpg
Sponsored