Show off your Delivered JL Here!

aqualung

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep JKU
I agree, I have the black JLU sport and the base radio is really good! I have the smaller screen and am 100% satisfied with it. I love the soft top on yours! Enjoy, I have had mine for over a month and STILL smile every time I get in it!
Yes I had more time with the stereo and I love it. I do like the soft top and can’t wait till warm weather breaks
Sponsored

aqualung

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep JKU
611CCE29-0B32-4365-9962-D97BBE845D96.jpeg
828E6AE3-55F3-47E9-B764-083D37099BA8.jpeg
Couple interior photos. I gotta say the cabin is very airy with the soft top. I didn’t feel that way as much on the hard top, but the new hard top is sweet. The the telescoping/tilt steering column helps too. Bad backs aside, you plain and simple have more options for more ergonomic seating positions. Heated seats awesome and having 3 levels to choose from. .

I’ll get picture of the sound bar and speaker locations and their interesting positioning that may help with the acoustics and the way the sound is projected towards the passengers. Maybe it’s me but the sound bar is lower and you just hear it Better. I’m serious when I say even with some awesome amping and speakers in my JKU, it still didn’t have what this has, and to me it’s the acoustics and they way the speaker housings and surrounds move the sound. So I’m guessing, I’m no expert. I would love, but hate to hear how well the Alpine upgrade sounds.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Very jealous. Love it. When did you put your order in?
Just so you know the tail lights with the blind spot warning are like $800 a piece to replace if one gets broken. after finding that out we took it off our build sheet. thats way to much for just 1 tail light

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I just wanted to add a few pictures of the JLUR that I picked up on Monday night. Overall I'm extremely impressed - and I'll echo others that have said this is much more impressive in person than photos. I'm breaking it in, so no highway miles yet, but I think this thing drives better than my Sierra Denali pick-up. It really gets moving quickly from a stop, even light on the gas. It handles some rather bumpy inner city roads without any problem. I'm shocked in a good way with how smooth this ride is. I'm 6'3" and have absolutely no problem on height or leg room. The uConnect is very nice, and the sound system is more impressive (by far) than the premium sound in my Denali. Overall the comfort is excellent - and this is my DD. The wind noise was ok - it's noticeable but not annoying.

I would like to add a big thanks to Jay & Dealerguy for the tracking updates along the way.

jeep1.jpg

Jeep2.jpg

Jeep3.jpg
How did you get those wheels ? everyone else i have seen is getting those other stock wheels

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon

Jeep_6ix

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Jl Rubicon White ( Ordered), Audi A4, Acura Csx
How did you those different wheels everyone else is getting these wheels here that are stock
20180224_155645.jpg
stock wheels ? everyone else is getting the other ones that come stock like here
those wheels are an optional upgrade

steelerpsugirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Sport S
611CCE29-0B32-4365-9962-D97BBE845D96.jpeg
828E6AE3-55F3-47E9-B764-083D37099BA8.jpeg
Couple interior photos. I gotta say the cabin is very airy with the soft top. I didn’t feel that way as much on the hard top, but the new hard top is sweet. The the telescoping/tilt steering column helps too. Bad backs aside, you plain and simple have more options for more ergonomic seating positions. Heated seats awesome and having 3 levels to choose from. .

I’ll get picture of the sound bar and speaker locations and their interesting positioning that may help with the acoustics and the way the sound is projected towards the passengers. Maybe it’s me but the sound bar is lower and you just hear it Better. I’m serious when I say even with some awesome amping and speakers in my JKU, it still didn’t have what this has, and to me it’s the acoustics and they way the speaker housings and surrounds move the sound. So I’m guessing, I’m no expert. I would love, but hate to hear how well the Alpine upgrade sounds.
Your screen is actually different than mine! I think mine is the 7 inch one, no knobs. Just no alpine system in mine, but like I said, sound is still great, and I had a
Bose in my other car. I was coming from a Mazda CX-5 and the inside of the JLU is bigger! I was so surprised. More trunk space and my two boys always say how much room they have. Like you, I’m incredibly impressed with the redesign.

aqualung

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep JKU
Your screen is actually different than mine! I think mine is the 7 inch one, no knobs. Just no alpine system in mine, but like I said, sound is still great, and I had a
Bose in my other car. I was coming from a Mazda CX-5 and the inside of the JLU is bigger! I was so surprised. More trunk space and my two boys always say how much room they have. Like you, I’m incredibly impressed with the redesign.
Yea I don’t have the upgraded 7”. I have the base stereo unit. I’m shocked it’s this good.

Sponsored

Rumblefish

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite JLUR; 2015 BMW R1200GS
I think I am in love..... worth the wait... Going to get him dirty tomorrow!

Jeep Love, its like going home to a remodeled house.... same familiar seat feel, but totally new at the same time.

And "My Shit is Custom!"

Love.jpg

Custom.jpg

VinnyV2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon 6 speed
That pic hugging your Jeep is how I feel too, just don't have a photo of it! I've had mine for 11 days and was just realizing that while I was super impressed at first, it is definitely growing on me! I notice more things that are just right about it all, and it seems to be even driving smoother and more comfortable now! -I have a stick so some of that is me dialing it all in.

opsfox21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2023 WL Overland
Reminds me of the time I was being dropped off at home by a taxi after a night out drinking. My '07 JK was parked near the entrance of the apartment building, as I was walking by I stopped to give the spare tire a big hug. My friends must have thought I was weird... and they'd be right.
Sponsored