MOAB Edition JL Club Thread

atamagashock

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Well good luck this weekend! You'll be getting yourself a great Jeep. I've been very happy w/ my MOAB. It was the perfect Jeep for me. I contemplated the Rubicon, but I'm glad I went w/ the MOAB. The Rubicon would have been wasted on me. I live the in the Northeast and I'm not a rock crawler. I do like taking the Jeep off-road, but any Jeep can handle the roads I traverse; I don't need locking differentials. Now the limited slip differential in the MOAB is perfect for the Northeast. Since it is also my daily driver, having something that can confidently get you through bad weather was a top seller for me. Plus, the MOAB is fully loaded inside. The leather stitched panels are much nicer then the shiny plastic ones. It has the safety features, upgraded stereo, the Rubicon hood, and you get an upgraded suspension and wheels too (if you plan on keeping them, I had mine lifted so I sold my take off parts), plus all the black MOAB accents are nice. You will be happy with your purchase.
And she is a sexy beast!

Inked3FF1B777-9811-4654-BCA9-AD93BA466458_LI.jpg
Well the good news is it was approved, the bad news is the money they want down. So unfortunately I had 8k to put down and they want double. All because the interest rate was so high at 9.9% I can thank my “wife” who is having an affair and destroyed my credit over the last few years. Was hoping to do something nice for myself and our two kids(since they want a Jeep as bad as I do) since all the he’ll she’s bestowed upon us three since July. Once again I get kicked in the balls
Sponsored

atamagashock

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I love my Moab every time I get in it for all the same reasons mentioned.. And with the one touch roof it's just awesome.

my jeep.jpg
Where in jersey are you? I’m in south jersey. There was actually a black Moab identical to your for sale a few days ago

0270737C-0F94-48AB-942A-C28CFCD0B6EB.png

Tahoma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab
Vehicle Showcase
Well good luck this weekend! You'll be getting yourself a great Jeep. I've been very happy w/ my MOAB. It was the perfect Jeep for me. I contemplated the Rubicon, but I'm glad I went w/ the MOAB. The Rubicon would have been wasted on me. I live the in the Northeast and I'm not a rock crawler. I do like taking the Jeep off-road, but any Jeep can handle the roads I traverse; I don't need locking differentials. Now the limited slip differential in the MOAB is perfect for the Northeast. Since it is also my daily driver, having something that can confidently get you through bad weather was a top seller for me. Plus, the MOAB is fully loaded inside. The leather stitched panels are much nicer then the shiny plastic ones. It has the safety features, upgraded stereo, the Rubicon hood, and you get an upgraded suspension and wheels too (if you plan on keeping them, I had mine lifted so I sold my take off parts), plus all the black MOAB accents are nice. You will be happy with your purchase.
And she is a sexy beast!

Inked3FF1B777-9811-4654-BCA9-AD93BA466458_LI.jpg
Couldn’t have said it better. Agreed.

Tahoma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab
Vehicle Showcase
I love my Moab every time I get in it for all the same reasons mentioned.. And with the one touch roof it's just awesome.

my jeep.jpg
What roof rack is that? I have the sky one touch roof also, but many roof racks don’t accommodate the sky one touch when it opens, from what I’ve read

Sponsored

Rock Hopper

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB, 2019 Cherokee, 2015 GrCherokee, 2006 TJ
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
Purchased a MOAB on Monday and couldn’t be happier. Love the Jeep brand (we have 4 of them) and I’m sure this one will be the best. Can’t wait to add some mods to make it uniquely mine.

186CB1A5-4C18-4096-A667-D7CD1A93A57F.jpeg

Tahoma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab
Vehicle Showcase
Purchased a MOAB on Monday and couldn’t be happier. Love the Jeep brand (we have 4 of them) and I’m sure this one will be the best. Can’t wait to add some mods to make it uniquely mine.

186CB1A5-4C18-4096-A667-D7CD1A93A57F.jpeg
what mods do you plan to add?

Bricazo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
What roof rack is that? I have the sky one touch roof also, but many roof racks don’t accommodate the sky one touch when it opens, from what I’ve read
they are the Rhino rack Vortex
http://www.rhinorack.com/en-us/prod...of-racks/vortex-sg-black-2-bar-roof-rack_sg59

I use them to carry my skis/snowboards. You are correct, can not open the top with them on, but I use them in the winter only so no big deal. With the one touch the height from the rain gutter to the top of the roof is a few inches taller then a standard hardtop. It's the only down side to the roof, so you have to watch your clearance if you attach any holders to the bars as there is only a few inches between the two.

Bri01

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU MOAB, BMW X5 MSport
Vehicle Showcase
I added the Rugged Ridge Elite Front Light Guards to go with the rear guards I added and posted last week. Looks pretty nice and does not interfere with the light output.

IMG_3455.jpg

IMG_3452.jpg

Rock Hopper

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
what mods do you plan to add?[/QUOTE
I’m thinking a Warn winch, KC driving lights, and a 2-4” lift. There are certainly a lot of options.

Sponsored

Tahoma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab
Vehicle Showcase
I’m thinking a Warn winch, KC driving lights, and a 2-4” lift. There are certainly a lot of options.
Just did a 3.5 inch lift the other day. You’ll love it

NTX Black Moab

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab (Black on Black)
Vehicle Showcase
A 3.5" lift with 37's is perfect for our Moabs. Might be a little biased..:LOL:

Last edited:

Rock Hopper

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
Picts or it didn’t happen!

What lift did you go with and did you switch tires/rims etc?

Did you do it yourself or have it done at a local shop?

tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB Mojito Sky One-Touch, 2015 Lexus RX350F-sport, 2005 Camry SE
Vehicle Showcase
When given the opportunity, take it!

9F8128E9-E026-4979-8DE1-24529DB28A9B.jpeg
Sponsored