Sponsored

Anyone have a Hayman Reese?

davejkenny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Any pics of the Hayman Reese tow bar set on a JLU? Looking at how it sits with the rear bumper and trying to choose between that and a intergraded rear bar with a hitch.

any issues with the rear bars and hitch?
Sponsored

Jaydee_S

First Name
Jaydee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito Rubicon
Any pics of the Hayman Reese tow bar set on a JLU? Looking at how it sits with the rear bumper and trying to choose between that and a intergraded rear bar with a hitch.

any issues with the rear bars and hitch?
I installed this on my car myself. I'd show you a picture but you cant see it as its hidden behind the rear plate. it comes with a rear plate flip up kit. So when not in use you cant easily tell the car has a hitch.

Let me know if you still want a picture any i'll upload some of the plate down and plate up if you want but its seriously as simple as that..

OP
OP
davejkenny

davejkenny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
No need then, is it like the Rugged Ridge style or does it run across the width of the frame rails? I don’t think I’ll need to tow 2.5t so the rugged ridge might do??.

Rubi D

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon Diesel, Hella Yella
I posted pics last November in the post (bottom of page 3)
Trailer hitch and wiring harness? (Australia)

Jaydee_S

First Name
Jaydee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito Rubicon
No need then, is it like the Rugged Ridge style or does it run across the width of the frame rails? I don’t think I’ll need to tow 2.5t so the rugged ridge might do??.
yeah its like every other style.. 4 bolts holding it on.

But it comes with a very important sticker saying you can tow more weight with it and is ADR approved. Look, i dont know the specifics about why you can tow more with their one, but hey.. its ADR approved so thats what sold me on it.
Sponsored