Sponsored

Ordered my replacement Jeep!!

Bornabe

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Turbo EcoDiesel (Hellayella)
Vehicle Showcase
My JLWranglerForums Garage Link

Hello everyone! I'm CJ, also known as Bornabe Wylde and I'm a Jeep addict. *First step to recovery, right? lol*

Yesterday my wife and I went to the dealer where we originally bought our 2011 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2Dr which we're trading in / selling and ordered me a 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited in Hellayella! I'm so excited! It's replacing my 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon which is Solar Yellow and that is also up for sale now. She's sacrificing her Jeep to make this happen and is taking over our 2017 Mini Cooper Clubman S ALL4 w/JCW Interior. I had to promise her that in about a year she will get to order herself a new Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2Dr to replace the one she's sacrificing now.

Vehicle: 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Powertrain: 3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel w/ESS, 8-Speed Automatic, 3.73 Gear Ratio + Engine Block Heater
  • Hellayella Clear-Coat
  • 17"x7.5" Machined Wheels w/Black Pockets
  • BSW Off-Road Tires
  • Hinge-Gate Reinforcement
  • Black 3-Piece Hard Top
  • Hard Top Headliner
  • Mopar Mesh Sunbonnet
  • Black Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats
  • Cargo Tub-Liner
  • All-Weather Floor Mats
  • Stainless Door Sill Guards
  • Jeep Trail-Rated Kit
  • Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
  • Remote-Start System
Packages
  • Trailer-Tow and Heavy-Duty Electrical Group
  • Safety Group + Advanced Safety Group
  • 8.4" Radio and Premium Audio Group
  • LED Lighting Group
  • Cold Weather Group
I decided that this time I wasn't settling, and I didn't! We've been tossing around the idea of overlanding for several years now and our 2 small 2Dr Jeeps we have now just aren't the right builds or even space. We also have a 1 year old and are trying for more to give him some siblings. I have a 20 yr old son and she has a 13 yr old son so we wanted the options of more space if they decide to come along sometime. She'll get her 2 Dr Jeep to go with as well which doesn't need the extra space like mine does. The idea for me was to have a daily driver I can adjust into a weekend warrior as well as handle overlanding maybe twice per year. Full on no camp-sites wilderness trips with our off-road friends.

Some things I have planned early on are to replace the bumpers front & rear. I didn't get the Steel Bumper Group since I knew I wanted something better and it did save me about $1400. I'll of course be adding a winch, extra lighting (Flood Light Bar, Spot Lights, Rock Lights, Rear Hatch Light, Rear Lights, etc... and then will replace the fenders, inner fender liners, add a lift, steering stuffs, under-body protection, wheels, 37" tires, gearing, upgrades to the axles, cooling systems, you name it. Even have plans for a powerful on-board air system that can properly handle power tools and a water / shower system. There's a LOT planned for this beast, which is why I decided to go for the 3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel for the extra torque to help move this thing.

I look forward to getting to know everyone here on these forums and starting a build thread once I receive the new Jeep!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

TravelingMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited Mojito!
Congratulations! Post a pic when you get it!

OP
OP
Bornabe

Bornabe

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Turbo EcoDiesel (Hellayella)
Vehicle Showcase
Got an eMail from Jeep Wave Customer Care to call them at my earliest convenience. Now waiting on a call-back from my dealer on the VIN, etc... My rep told me that the Jeep Wave Customer Care eMail normally means the vehicle is ready and being or has been shipped. I'll find out more hopefully today. Dealer asked me for permission and wants to do a local news channel revealing when it arrives. I've never heard of that before, lol.
Sponsored