• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TXRubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR, '23 Porsche Cayman GTS
I’m glad you started a new thread because there isn’t already a 139 page thread about the Bronco two up from this one.

Sean K.

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, TJ, 4Runner, Cummins tow rig, 2 Tube Frame Buggies, Lotus SC Elise, Mazda 3, RAV4 Hybrid
Oh geez...apologies. I didn't realize I was communicating with a "mentor". :CWL::giggle:

Just b/c you live in a shithole like CT that regulates everything you do to a vehicle isn't my fault.

Sponsored

Sean K.

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, TJ, 4Runner, Cummins tow rig, 2 Tube Frame Buggies, Lotus SC Elise, Mazda 3, RAV4 Hybrid
Don't worry...you didn't provide anything of any value.;)

Again, boo-fuckin'-hoo:CWL:.....and a lot of other states don't care. So...for the folks that live in those states...you can fit 35s on a JLUR/JLR without a lift and it will clear.:like:

Luckily, we live in AZ...where the buggy in my avatar is STREET LEGAL, lol.:clap:

Sean K.

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
baron,

Apologies man....I'm acting like bitch (there must be sand in my mangina).:) Shitty day....taking it out on you and that's not right.

Sorry for being unkind.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Last edited:

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Luckily, we live in AZ...where the buggy in my avatar is STREET LEGAL, lol.:clap:
I am starting to wonder if there is anything you can't make street legal here. Back in MO we had to pretend to own a farm, register a SXS a specific way, have a large orange triangle on it, all to drive a short distance on a minor roadways.

here in AZ, I am pretty sure if we wanted we could license a go cart with as long as it had a few add ons. All joking aside, I love that here, and feel bad for those with less open regulations for the roadways.

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.