Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2014 & 2001 Indian
That sums it up nicely! LOL

TrailJoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, HellaYella
I'm still adjusting to the wave. Honestly, I don't know any other vehicle owners (except maybe motorbikes) who wave at you when you pass on the street. It's awesomely strange. Or strangely awesome? Imagine if Honda owners did this. :CWL:

Rploaded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I'm still adjusting to the wave. Honestly, I don't know any other vehicle owners (except maybe motorbikes) who wave at you when you pass on the street. It's awesomely strange. Or strangely awesome? Imagine if Honda owners did this. :CWL:
Corvette, Harley - really all bikers, Jeep, old Bronco guys, I’m sure there are others.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Wabujitsu

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
So many Jeeps around here, I feel like I’m getting carpal tunnel syndrome with all of the waving :LOL:

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Porsche and Corvette owners wave to each other. I meant Porsche to Porsche and Corvette to Corvette. Corvette to Porsche or Porsche to Corvette might happen on occasion but that is usually a different kind of wave. Just kidding! Lol!

I give the occasional thumbs up to any cool vehicles If I like them. Could be anything. Anything form a nicely restored Mazda RX-3 to restro-mods. Definitely to fellow Wranglers of all vintages.

JLTruman

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler jlus bright white
Vehicle Showcase
I give the occasional thumbs up to any cool vehicles If I like them. Could be anything. Anything form a nicely restored Mazda RX-3 to restro-mods. Definitely to fellow Wranglers of all vintages.
I do the same, I even have some motorcycle riders give me thumbs up when I drive with the doors off, a motorcycle police officer even gave a thumbs up once on the freeway.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Imagine if Honda owners did this. :CWL:
honda tuners cant wave because they are to busy shifting and drifting on the streets. also making musical notes out of the fart pipes.

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Corvette, Harley - really all bikers, Jeep, old Bronco guys, I’m sure there are others.
For sure! In fact just two days ago a nicely-maintained (or restored) first-gen Bronco passed me on the highway (I drive like a grandma). As he passed he gave me a friendly nod, as is tradition for men acknowledging each other in an understated way. He probably respected that my jeep was covered head-to-toe in mud.
Sponsored