Sponsored

Sarge Green? Is it gonna happen?

beatboy77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wranger
I ordered my Rubicon today in Sarge Green. The paint code on the my build sheet is PGG. Looks to be the same code as the 2016 Sarge Green Jeeps. I was quoted 8 to 12 weeks to be delivered
Sponsored

Formattc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Sarge Green
I ordered my Rubicon today in Sarge Green. The paint code on the my build sheet is PGG. Looks to be the same code as the 2016 Sarge Green Jeeps. I was quoted 8 to 12 weeks to be delivered
Did you take the body color roof and fenders? I'm wondering if it's available with them or if there will be a month delay.

Formattc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Sarge Green
Can anyone tell me if there's an exclusion for Sarge Green (PGG) with the body color hard top (HT3) in place? There's often a month delay for the body color roof with new colors.

Thanks!

stevepoz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red JLUR
I’m in wait and see mode as well . All in on brochure color, iffy on prior sarge

Sponsored

beatboy77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wranger
I’m in wait and see mode as well . All in on brochure color, iffy on prior sarge
Quite sure it is the exact same as the 2016 Sarge Green. I say this becuase the touch up paint code for the 2016 sarge green is PGG. That is the same code used to order my Rubicon yesterday

stevepoz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red JLUR
Quite sure it is the exact same as the 2016 Sarge Green. I say this becuase the touch up paint code for the 2016 sarge green is PGG. That is the same code used to order my Rubicon yesterday
Thanks. I had a natural green ‘12 rubi and was hoping it would be darker. Will likely wait to see in person

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Sarge Green is available. I ordered our first JL for inventory in this color yesterday. Anyone wanting details on placing an order for a Wrangler in this color or any other questions about orders can DM me.

Sky King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sarge Green, JLUR (soon)
Sarge Green is available. I ordered our first JL for inventory in this color yesterday. Anyone wanting details on placing an order for a Wrangler in this color or any other questions about orders can DM me.
Ordered one a few days ago and was told six weeks till delivery, give or take two weeks.

Sponsored

Yngwie

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sarge Green JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Muahahah! I beat your first Sarge Green JL order by one day. ;)

In all seriousness, glad to know you've also got peeps immediately ordering the Sarge Green JLs.

It just happened.

I.e., sarge green is available.
Send him a PM @JL CHICAGO He's a great guy.

I ordered mine sight unseen over the phone as soon as he let me know it was available.

Sky King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Muahahah! I beat your first Sarge Green JL order by one day. ;)

In all seriousness, glad to know you've also got peeps immediately ordering the Sarge Green JLs.
Excellent. Let me know when you hear a delivery date and I'll do the same. Both of them should be getting to the dealers around the same time. I'm hoping it's inside 6 weeks and not longer than 6.

Yngwie

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sarge Green JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Excellent. Let me know when you hear a delivery date and I'll do the same. Both of them should be getting to the dealers around the same time. I'm hoping it's inside 6 weeks and not longer than 6.
Will do. Congrats on placing your order now that we have a more earthy green Jeep!

As a note, I was responding to PaulwithJeep's post, so my order was placed on January 24, one day before his. Hopefully we will get our Sarge Green's within a couple of weeks of each other. Looking forward to your pictures.

Sky King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will do. Congrats on placing your order now that we have a more earthy green Jeep!

As a note, I was responding to PaulwithJeep's post, so my order was placed on January 24, one day before his. Hopefully we will get our Sarge Green's within a couple of weeks of each other. Looking forward to your pictures.
FYI, I got a VIN number yesterday and was told the car is in D1 status (not sure what that means) and a ship date ship date of March 2. Was told transit can take 7 to 10 days to arrive at dealer. Expecting to get it around mid March. I would guess you got the same a while back and should be getting yours a few weeks earlier.

rba89

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green JLU
FYI, I got a VIN number yesterday and was told the car is in D1 status (not sure what that means) and a ship date ship date of March 2. Was told transit can take 7 to 10 days to arrive at dealer. Expecting to get it around mid March. I would guess you got the same a while back and should be getting yours a few weeks earlier.
I got my VIN this morning!
Sponsored