Sarge Green? Is it gonna happen?

Combat Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green JL Willys
Any further updates on this? I called my dealer last week and still nothing in the system available to order. He did confirm Mojito Green is no longer available
Nothing man. I am waiting patiently as well. I'm hoping the latest March rumor is correct.
Sponsored

The Duke

First Name
Jkyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Toyota 4Runner '07 Nissan 350Z

Formattc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Sarge Green
Nah, it's completely non-metallic paint. They already used this color on the 2016 75th anniversary JK. Sarge is a non-metallic medium olive green.

BSRubicon

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Hydro Blue JT Rubicon - '17 Admiral Blue Grand Sport Corvette
Nah, it's completely non-metallic paint. They already used this color on the 2016 75th anniversary JK. Sarge is a non-metallic medium olive green.
You are correct for 2016 but for 2020 there is no guarantee it is the same as the original. The 2020 brochure shows it grainy like all of the other metallic colors, not solid like the non-metallics. Personally I'm hoping for metallic dark green, but at this point only Jeep knows for sure.

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
You are correct for 2016 but for 2020 there is no guarantee it is the same as the original. The 2020 brochure shows it grainy like all of the other metallic colors, not solid like the non-metallics. Personally I'm hoping for metallic dark green, but at this point only Jeep knows for sure.
I'm with you - I have a 1 March target date for ordering (and have been holding out for almost a year so ready to pull the trigger). If I knew this was going to be a dark metallic green I'd actually wait for it.

Sponsored

Yngwie

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sarge Green JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Big thanks to Jason Beltran at Hawk here in the Chicago area (@JL CHICAGO on this forum) for keeping track of availability.

Last edited:

Yngwie

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sarge Green JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Looks flat based on the order sheet. No extra charge.

Sponsored

Yngwie

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sarge Green JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
:rock::clap::rock:

Any way Jason can give us a snap shot of what the color looks like on his order sheet?
Send him a PM @JL CHICAGO He's a great guy.

I ordered mine sight unseen over the phone as soon as he let me know it was available.

bondijoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe - Sarge Green
You are a braver man than me ordering sight unseen. Congrats on the new Jeep! Can't wait for some Sarge pictures. Thanks for posting this update today. :like:

Formattc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Sarge Green
You are a braver man than me ordering sight unseen. Congrats on the new Jeep! Can't wait for some Sarge pictures. Thanks for posting this update today. :like:
I'm doing the same thing. There's no reason to believe it's not the same color they used on the 2016 75th Anniversary JK. The fact that it's not a "premium" metallic color essentially proves it in my mind.
Sponsored