Start of 3.0 Production

Buttercup 3.0

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR 2012 JK
Dealer said it will be at the dealership between 11-1pm tomorrow and said it will only take them an hr or so to prep if all goes well we will have our pumpkin JLURD tomorrow evening. I think we are the first and possibly the only one in Texas to be delivered. I’ll take pics as soon as I get it and post them up then not sure but should I continue to post our build up here or is there another place to post it.

gnome

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
.... 1994 base YJ .......... 2006 Dakota ..... ..... 2020 Sahara 3.0D
Occupation
retired IBEW electrician
:clap:
yea! I'm excited to see your pictures.
There is hope....

roll

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
vw tdi
Dealer said it will be at the dealership between 11-1pm tomorrow and said it will only take them an hr or so to prep if all goes well we will have our pumpkin JLURD tomorrow evening. I think we are the first and possibly the only one in Texas to be delivered. I’ll take pics as soon as I get it and post them up then not sure but should I continue to post our build up here or is there another place to post it.
What town did you buy yours from?

rcliff1

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 tj, 2014 Mustang GT, 2017 Ford F350 Dually, 2020 Diesel Rubicon on order
Congrats, even if its not mine in Texas......:)

Sponsored

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Dealer just texted me and said the Chrysler Rep just sent him an email that my build is 2/17/2020. That is the same guy that said it was shipping on 1/18/2020. So, if I am lucky it looks like it will be March before I get my rig! They used the same excuse that I must have ordered a feature they are having a hard time getting parts for...total BS!

Big Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU 2020 JLURD on order 2008 JKU 2015 GMC Denali Tow Pig
Congrats! Post up if your taking it to any meets around the northside of DFW once you get it...would love to see!

Ordered in Frisco November 1....still in D

Sponsored

Gonzanc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '76 FJ40, '17 BMW 650i Gran coupe
Dealer just texted me and said the Chrysler Rep just sent him an email that my build is 2/17/2020. That is the same guy that said it was shipping on 1/18/2020. So, if I am lucky it looks like it will be March before I get my rig! They used the same excuse that I must have ordered a feature they are having a hard time getting parts for...total BS!
That is unacceptable and complete BS. In fact, the whole process has been and has me considering cancelling my order all together. I spoke with my dealer (Mike Clinnin @ Mall of Georgia) and he said that he has only gotten 1 diesel in (member on this forum) and that particular one was ordered after 3 other diesel orders he has. He cant figure out any rhyme or reason to it either. I offered to pay in full if it would speed up the process, but no luck going that route either.

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
That is unacceptable and complete BS. In fact, the whole process has been and has me considering cancelling my order all together. I spoke with my dealer (Mike Clinnin @ Mall of Georgia) and he said that he has only gotten 1 diesel in (member on this forum) and that particular one was ordered after 3 other diesel orders he has. He cant figure out any rhyme or reason to it either. I offered to pay in full if it would speed up the process, but no luck going that route either.
I hear ya...I asked my dealer if this new date was from the same guy that said it would ship in Jan...he said yes...I asked why we should believe him? He has asked it there is someone else to talk to. I firmly believe the dealers have very little ability to get more information what we have gotten. Me dealer said it doesn't make any sense and he doesn't get it either...at least he isn't making up excuses!

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Congrats! Post up if your taking it to any meets around the northside of DFW once you get it...would love to see!

Ordered in Frisco November 1....still in D
Maybe we can all get together when they come in...let's set a date...Maybe July 4th? lol

Gonzanc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '76 FJ40, '17 BMW 650i Gran coupe
I hear ya...I asked my dealer if this new date was from the same guy that said it would ship in Jan...he said yes...I asked why we should believe him? He has asked it there is someone else to talk to. I firmly believe the dealers have very little ability to get more information what we have gotten. Me dealer said it doesn't make any sense and he doesn't get it either...at least he isn't making up excuses!
I hear ya. I agree, I dont think the dealers have any more info. That said, Mike C is a class act and wouldnt hesitate buy from him again...minus the lack of production issue.

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
I ordered a good 2 months after you, so if yours isn’t scheduled to be built until February then I imagine mine won’t be built until March sometime. I’m ok with that as the roads are covered with salt here and I’d rather get it after a few good rains so I can have the frame waxoyled as the Jeep frames get surface rust so easily and quickly.
Sponsored