Sponsored

Has anyone seen a soft top window storage bag in Australia?

Muddog17

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Only the JL 2 door Sport S - what more do I need!
Occupation
Self emplyed
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all,

Happy jeepin'

I recently put on a soft top on "Sunshine" and would like to carry the windows when the top is down so I can save it from getting drenched but so far I have not been able to find a bag to store them in. Any ideas?

A quick fix I am thinking off is to sling a cord around the headrests and then connect some pony clips to hold the windows in place. I will try this soon.
Sponsored

rogisilva

First Name
Igor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Rotadyne.com.au
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR OB
Occupation
Design Development Manager
Haven't seen one either unfortunately.... I plan on making one soon... If it works I can upload how I did it...

If I see one I'll make to link it here.

OP
OP
Muddog17

Muddog17

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self emplyed
Vehicle Showcase
I was at Jeep today booking in for my 12,000KM service and I checked with the parts area. Not on the Mopar system in Australia. It figures.

I am going to do a cheap and quick one by using a large piece of cardboard and then bend it over to protect the windows then hang it off the headrests. I will let you know if this actually will work.

rubileon

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR RHD 3.6
I was at Jeep today booking in for my 12,000KM service and I checked with the parts area. Not on the Mopar system in Australia. It figures.

I am going to do a cheap and quick one by using a large piece of cardboard and then bend it over to protect the windows then hang it off the headrests. I will let you know if this actually will work.
Ah sounds like first Jeep love... Now I just toss them in the rear because I value the time they're off more than looking good when they're back on :LOL:

OP
OP
Muddog17

Muddog17

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self emplyed
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Rubileon, Not first time jeep owner but I use it for work so I can not just throw them in the back. I usually just leave them out and go Safari but the weather is a bit raining at the moment.
Sponsored