First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
As Factory Options? I wish Jeep allowed different gears for Sport Owners. I would have loved for my sport to have 3.73 or 4.10 and a front locker option. I don't need all the other crap Rubi's come with.

Oh and a V8 Option.
Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
one little thing I wish the Jeep had in the rear gate is a manual push pin lock so I wouldn't have to lock it with the key when my hands are full of groceries
The proximity locks work great. Just press the little button on the handle with a thumb or knuckle after closing the gate.

LeodaJeep

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
SoCal below Idyllwild mountains S.W. side.
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubican
Occupation
Self Sufficient
I gotta agree with @Shots ... more challenging than just filling up a void. Water breeds contaminants over time and without a way to properly clean and sanitize (which most wouldn't do anyway) it's a lawsuit in the making. I mean c'mon... who was the brain trust that inspired the warning "DO NOT DRINK BATTERY FLUID" on batteries? I can honestly say no matter how thirsty I was I would not look at the battery and think... "hmmmm... that looks refreshing..." Unfortunately Engineers have to design for the lowest common denominator of human intelligence (or lack thereof).

If only they packaged water in convenient portable containers... :idea:
My RV has a tank that I empty every once in a while...I'm dumb...but not that dumb.

Sponsored

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual
The proximity locks work great. Just press the little button on the handle with a thumb or knuckle after closing the gate.

. The lock is fully mechanical just like the ones in the doors. I have a JL Sport.

LeodaJeep

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
SoCal below Idyllwild mountains S.W. side.
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubican
Occupation
Self Sufficient
Where would you put your spare tire?
The spare tire could swing out a few inches to clear the bumper and the tail gate could be gas or electric motored. No? Just a dream anyway.

iznthesky

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon & 2004 Jeep TJ. Previously owned 1993 Cherokee, 1980 CJ5, & M151A2 while in the Military. For the love of Jeeps !
Mine came with the optional hot air blower........I divorced her....and kept the Jeep.

Seriously... I wish Jeep would have offered the Diesel with a Manual Transmission....and on the 2Door model.

More Smiles to the gallon.....more smiles to the gallon !

iznthesky

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon & 2004 Jeep TJ. Previously owned 1993 Cherokee, 1980 CJ5, & M151A2 while in the Military. For the love of Jeeps !
A real BASE model...with the only options of Locking Differentials, auto or manual, gas or diesel, 2 dr or 4 dr, hard top or soft top...simple !

Forget the electronics and electrical gadgets.
Order it Without:
Electric mirrors
Electric locks
Electric seats
Any of the Electronic nanny’s. Engine start/stop, Traction Control/ etc, etc, etc.

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
A real BASE model...with the only options of Locking Differentials, auto or manual, gas or diesel, 2 dr or 4 dr, hard top or soft top...simple !

Forget the electronics and electrical gadgets.
Order it Without:
Electric mirrors
Electric locks
Electric seats
Any of the Electronic nanny’s. Engine start/stop, Traction Control/ etc, etc, etc.
You need a early TJ!

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum

Kona Damien

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLU Rubicon and ‘13 Grand Cherokee
Vehicle Showcase
The spare tire could swing out a few inches to clear the bumper and the tail gate could be gas or electric motored. No? Just a dream anyway.
The spare could be mounted on a swing arm like some people add to handle the weight of larger tires. They usually swing out of the way enough for a tailgate to drop down to parallel with the ground. It may take the bumper to be an inch smaller at the top to make room there too?
Sponsored