You paid what??? You got ripped!!!

CT_LFC

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90 / JLUR
Paid $800 on an interior detail of my wife's WK2. Car was a mess from kids and he did a fantastic job but it was $800......
Sponsored

Kata

First Name
Kata
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
I paid $46800 before TTL for a fully loaded JLUS. I ordered it on 12/27/2017 and picked it up on 2/2018. I was one of the first to have a JL. This is my first Jeep so I overpaid. What do you guys think?

jlroman2

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Granite)
Occupation
BCBA
Vehicle Showcase
I paid $1000 for installation my 2.5” lift and tires. Sure it included an alignment :)

jlroman2

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Granite)
Occupation
BCBA
Vehicle Showcase
I paid $46800 before TTL for a fully loaded JLUS. I ordered it on 12/27/2017 and picked it up on 2/2018. I was one of the first to have a JL. This is my first Jeep so I overpaid. What do you guys think?
Damn. I paid around $45k for a fully loaded Sahara sticker priced at $48k. Not sure if you are referring to a sport or Sahara as well but I got it around 1/20/18 and yeah I was one of the first as well. During that time each dealer had about two JLs per lot.

Kata

First Name
Kata
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Damn. I paid around $45k for a fully loaded Sahara sticker priced at $48k. Not sure if you are referring to a sport or Sahara as well but I got it around 1/20/18 and yeah I was one of the first as well. During that time each dealer had about two JLs per lot.
Yes it is a Sahara and my sticker was $50,800. What have you done to your Sahara/JLUS?

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Good luck. Just remember, those seats recline pretty far, and are comfy.

and at Walmart, you can buy a king size memory foam mattress topper for about 100 bucks, then cut it up and double it up and sleep comfy in the back with your stuff in the front passenger seat.

With all joking aside, You it may be rough for a while, and it is probably already rough, but there will be better days and better women in the end.

azrubi

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
There is a trend among forum users, that whenever anyone mentions what they paid for a jeep, repair, part, gas, coffee on the way to work, etc etc, there is ALWAYS somebody who comments how they got ripped off and couldve got it/ done it for less.

So lets start posting some $$$ so we can hear how much we got ripped off!
$46000, loaded JL Rubicon from Chapman Jeep, Henderson, NV. 2018, purchased new in 2/19.

Last edited:

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Are you guys reading the thread title? It isn’t “share your great deals you got on your Jeep”. It is the opposite. So unless you are posting “I paid $58k for my $52k MSRP Ruby” you are missing the point here. :)

Having said that some good deals you all have gotten.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
I just got ripped off. I paid 17 dollars for popcorn and soda at the theater. That is 4 dollars more than a ribeye steak dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Fuck, but you got to have popcorn at the theater. Good thing the retirement check come in in two weeks.

Sponsored

Mjmi69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab, 2019 BMW 335, 2018 Jeep Rubicon Recon, 2018 BMW 435i
Occupation
Broker/Owner
I bought these ( tommy john ) ,paid way too much, and they are freakin uncomfortable ! Lesson learned.
W_WOCC182SW1_650039_ECOM_Back.jpg
But Damn, if that is you, holy shit your ass is tight

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Real Jeep men wear Duluth Trading Company buck naked underwear. They quick dry so when you piss yourself while almost flipping over your jeep or just barely getting out of that mud hole you will still be comfy. Those other brands of undie are for Subaru drivers.

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Real Jeep men wear Duluth Trading Company buck naked underwear. They quick dry so when you piss yourself while almost flipping over your jeep or just barely getting out of that mud hole you will still be comfy. Those other brands of undie are for Subaru drivers.
Yep been a customer for a long time. I even have them in matching Sting Gray.
Sponsored