Sponsored

Start of 3.0 Production

JMatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, JLUR
So I just got an email from my dealer and he said that I'm the second person with a diesel that's had this egr issue so far. He also said that they holding all diesel engines from shipping (he said that he had 5 go into JS status which is storage)
If this is true, it's a horrible sign for the rest of us out here waiting.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
That’s doesn’t seem right. Every time I special order a vehicle I make it clear that no one is to drive it except me. So I’ve had them with only 1 Mike on them because of transport and what have you, but never more than that.
I’ve never seen one mile on the clock, but the three new vehicles we’ve had have all been 10-15 at delivery. 30+ seems ridiculous.

Sponsored

Gonzanc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '76 FJ40, '17 BMW 650i Gran coupe
Take this with a grain of salt, but the JC representative I just chatted with informed me that JC is no longer providing status codes, just a description of the build process.

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Take this with a grain of salt, but the JC representative I just chatted with informed me that JC is no longer providing status codes, just a description of the build process.
That’s ok, you can get the code from your dealer still.

Gonzanc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '76 FJ40, '17 BMW 650i Gran coupe
That’s ok, you can get the code from your dealer still.
Therein lies the confusion. According to JC last week, I was D1. According to dealer, I'm still in D.

shufly09

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecodiesel JL (ordered)
So I just got an email from my dealer and he said that I'm the second person with a diesel that's had this egr issue so far. He also said that they holding all diesel engines from shipping (he said that he had 5 go into JS status which is storage)
My Jeep is in JS status as of today :(

Sponsored

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Therein lies the confusion. According to JC last week, I was D1. According to dealer, I'm still in D.
Unfortunately, your dealer is probably right...I have been told I was D1 by JC 3 times...every time I ask..."Are you sure?" They have come back and said, sorry you are still in D.