• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas Borla ATAK 3.6L - Black : New

ACECHSUTEP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL
Last edited:
OP
OP

ACECHSUTEP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL
Can I ask why are you selling
I’m a tad OCD... As mentioned in the post, the tips were scratched upon shipment. The store I bought it from was only able to offer me a $50 refund after the SECOND time this happened. (Both times, the system was received with scratched tips.) Finally, I tried a different store and requested FedEx instead of UPS. Third time was the charm.

Selling this system and taking the ~$150ish hit for the scratched tips.

If only the tips were interchangeable. -_-

So now I have a new Borla exhaust on my Jeep AND a never-been-taken-out-of-the-bag exhaust in my closet.

Loving the ATAK though!! Definitely worth the trouble... haha

jtran5

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara Altitude
Hello,
Do you still have this team? Also, I live in VA so could you ship it?
Can I get a better picture of the scratch?

Sponsored

#1 for me

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Bright white loaded ordered 9/18 Corvette, z28 Camaro, Mustang GT, Chev z71, GMC Canyon, Yamaha YXZ 1000rss, Yamaha 660 Raptor
Occupation
UAW GM Corvette Assembly Plant QC .
Selling new black powder coated Borla ATAK axel back exhaust system for 3.6L JL.

Has never been installed. In original box and packing with mounting parts and free Borla hat.
Exhaust tips scratched during shipping. (See pics)

Asking price: $620

Located in Houston, Texas.

https://www.quadratec.com/p/borla/a...MI_oWCw6WC5wIVCL7ACh2fywG5EAQYAiABEgLyXPD_BwE

Would prefer pickup, but willing to ship.

DEA5C1AE-0AEE-4D9A-86EF-2BAFBED4C38E.jpeg

BC175FA9-AAB0-4D20-B63D-02192180B120.jpeg

58FCF4D3-FBAD-48EF-8E59-6D6B8CFC1941.jpeg
I would of disputed it with your charge card co and made them eat it !

mah1688

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
not sure if this is still available? but i sent you a pm
Sponsored