BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Well its not what I originally ordered but I love it!!

IMG_0519.JPG
YJSX6028.JPG
Very nice! Congrats. I really like the contrast of the black fenders and top. Why would anyone get them all body color and make it look less like a Jeep? Drive it in good health.

WranglerJLU4Greg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Patriot
Very nice! Congrats. I really like the contrast of the black fenders and top. Why would anyone get them all body color and make it look less like a Jeep? Drive it in good health.
I understand and accept your thoughts on the black top and fenders as contrast. Personally, I prefer the white top and fenders, but that is just me. We should all be happy with out choices.

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
I understand and accept your thoughts on the black top and fenders as contrast. Personally, I prefer the white top and fenders, but that is just me. We should all be happy with out choices.
Absolutely! I'm sorry, I didn't even see your pictures and my comment wasn't directed at you; just my way of expressing my preference. All Wranglers are awesome, as is yours. Congrats.

WranglerJLU4Greg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Patriot
Absolutely! I'm sorry, I didn't even see your pictures and my comment wasn't directed at you; just my way of expressing my preference. All Wranglers are awesome, as is yours. Congrats.
I was not offended, I support your choices too, they are equally nice. The White Wrangler looks great with black accents or white.

Reactions: Rob

Sponsored

MacBigButt

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Leaf, 2018 JL Unlimited Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Lost track of this thread, there were a couple requests for more pictures. Happy to oblige, I guess I should start a build thread but in the meantime here are some pics with the new rims and tires. I'm still contemplating the rest of the build.
vCReHkZRSP+WRbVWE+H5lw.jpg
11mUjnvaRqqTQ50yK7vX1A.jpg
XjAfF4wyRzu3Ft%vBa4%Ig.jpg

Sponsored

Man-of-methods

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (His) 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS (Hers)
Vehicle Showcase
066085FC-48DF-40F0-894C-000282A36D4C.jpeg
This probably doesn't count, but my Jeep is waiting for me at the local rail yard. My dealer notified me that it arrived yesterday at 1:09 pm but it's not eta until Wednesday. I went ahead and signed the papers so its officially mine.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
There's my ride right there. This will be my 8th Wrangler. My current Hard Rock is Silver. When I was building the JL I went Silver Painted Hard top just like my JK. The wife says you're getting a new Jeep the same color as the one you have now? Uhhh. Good point. Then it was back and forth. To me the painted tops look awesome on Black, Red, Silver, Granite but too much on the White. Then it was you know, If I go non-painted top we could do dual tops. What would I rather have dual tops or painted top. Dual tops won out because my Hardtop hangs in the garage from March to October, usually topless for 6 months. The White with painted top was too much White for me but.... It's looks the best with the Black top IMO. That's what rattled around in my head for 3 days trying to decide. Couldn't wait on any of the coming colors so Black looks awesome just cleaned but only last a day, Silver looks great even after getting dirty but my last two have been Silver. Leaves Red, Granite or White. Now after seeing the dudes Rubi that he picked up yesterday in Granite I kinda wish I had went painted top and Granite. Came down to Granite or White. Decided on Black dual tops so White it was. Can't wait after seeing these pics.
I am the same way. i am ordering a JL and i have a white black top and black fenders now on my JK. i hate to get the same jeep again because it will look like what i have now.I looked at the dark gray and man its so damn pretty. then i saw this silver here and said i want this but then i cant not get white after all me and my wife's suburbans have been and even my daughters car i got her for Christmas is white. once you have a white one its hard to get any thing but white lol/do you like this white top here wi
IMG_45131 (1).jpg
JL with 37s 2 mopar.JPG
th the black fenders or black on top with black fenders too better ? which one do you like better ? minus the red bead lock wheels

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
I am the same way. i am ordering a JL and i have a white black top and black fenders now on my JK. i hate to get the same jeep again because it will look like what i have now.I looked at the dark gray and man its so damn pretty. then i saw this silver here and said i want this but then i cant not get white after all me and my wife's suburbans have been and even my daughters car i got her for Christmas is white. once you have a white one its hard to get any thing but white lol/do you like this white top here wi
IMG_45131 (1).jpg
JL with 37s 2 mopar.JPG
th the black fenders or black on top with black fenders too better ? which one do you like better ? minus the red bead lock wheels
See, I thought the Painted top was too much White but seeing that first pic with the Black fenders it works, really sweet actually. Now for me and just me Painted top and painted fenders is too much White. With the Sting-Gray, Granite, Black and Silver all painted is sweet. My 2016 JK was all silver and nice!! Red and White needs the Black to break it up but that's just me. The money I saved not going painted top I was able to do dual tops and thats awesome for me. I run soft top/topless 8 months a year. Like my orig. post said I needed a different color and couldn't wait for the Grey to come out and the White exceeded my expectations 100%.

The Rubi's have all of the Red accents around the badges and stickers and then throw in the Black. So so nice. I love my choice but after seeing the pics you posted I could have went Black fenders and White top and still been happy. Saying all of that I DO NOT like the Black top and Black fenders but that's just me. I see a lot of those and they look great. I thought about non-painted fenders because my last two JK's with painted fenders got bad rock chips in them but the JL has the covering on the back fender flares now, the flares aren't as large and the factory tires not being mudders help as well not throwing rocks. What finally help me make up my mind on a color was seeing the White in person at a dealer. Like most colors the pics online don't do them justice and like our girl @Smarrtazz says every color we see looks great. Love my color combo X100 but I would prob go Grey and 2.0 turbo if I was ordering today but I couldn't wait that long. Hopefully they come out with some cool colors like they have in the past. You know like the ones that are usually only for a few years or even one year. Gobi, Tank, etc.... We honestly don't have much to choose from right now. My old ass can't get on board with a Yellow, Orange or Nacho, The Mojito is butt ugly and I would have to turn in my man card if I bought the Blue :)

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
066085FC-48DF-40F0-894C-000282A36D4C.jpeg
This probably doesn't count, but my Jeep is waiting for me at the local rail yard. My dealer notified me that it arrived yesterday at 1:09 pm but it's not eta until Wednesday. I went ahead and signed the papers so its officially mine.
I went White, Black top and painted fenders also and so happy did. Looks awesome!! Congrats. You will love it up close and personal.

IMG_3710.jpg
Sponsored