Sponsored

City With Highest Concentration of Wranglers?

OP
OP
Kluk Ztopolovky

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual
If you didn't put a minimum number for population, I would definitely say Ouray, CO. Eating lunch one day I counted vehicles on the main road, which also includes people just driving through, and I was counting over 50% of the vehicles were Wranglers or previous real Jeep versions...[/QU
Honolulu gets my vote especially if you count rentals. They’re everywhere there, partly due to the weather (perfect) and the parking spaces (small). I had a YJ when I lived on Oahu (technically the whole island is Honolulu county; the city is a separate thing too). The YJ was perfect for year-round doorless and windowless driving and parking in those tiny spaces.

Same reason you see a higher ratio of Tacomas to full size pickups than elsewhere- the island is too small for F-150’s and above!

true , I have to say they drive some very finely modified Tacomas in Hawaii
Sponsored

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6
I bet FCA marketing has the answer to this question by postal code (at least for ownership by individuals or rental companies, not for visitors).

jaldeborgh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit, 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Lotus Evora 400, 1949 Triumph 2000 (under restoration), 2004 Ducati Monster S4R, 2003 BMW K1200RS, and 4 Vespa scooters.
Occupation
Semiconductor Capital Equipment Sales Executive
USVI, while only a little more than 100K people it has tons of Wranglers, lots of beaches, hills and National Park space. I think any Vacation Island will be a magnet for Wranglers.

Sponsored

maxmk8

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Pooper
It is for sure Hawaii, rentals are completely flooding the streets there. No other place comes close (per capita). From a sheer volume perspective, it is California.

Sand Flea

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited, Sahara
Occupation
Federal Firefighter, Retired
We have a buttload of Jeeps in Coastal Delaware and Maryland, with a buttload of dealers as well.
In the summer, that number increases about 250% due to vacationers.

IMG_7762.jpeg

aprez27

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Long Island is so ridiculous I'm ready to see mine and get a Gladiator.

Adjavix

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Hawaii definitely has the most wranglers I’ve ever seen. Unfortunately most of them are tourists and non-wrangler owners. No one ever waved back. I stopped waving by the end of my 10 day vacation there. But, it’d also just be one long wave the entire time you’re driving there, so I can see why maybe people don’t do it

Sponsored

cdudek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 Jeep Wrangler JK and JL and One Gladiator
USVI, while only a little more than 100K people it has tons of Wranglers, lots of beaches, hills and National Park space. I think any Vacation Island will be a magnet for Wranglers.
I live in the USVI and own a jeep rental business. We definitely have the most jeeps per capita, but don't have anywhere near 250k population.

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
This or similar question may have been asked already here but which city in USA / Canada with population over let's say 200 K would have the highest concentration of Wranglers per capita ?
Since you said per capita, my guess would be the Denver metro area. People love their Jeeps and Subarus in Colorado.

The Viking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper, TJ, JLUR

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR