Sponsored

35" and 37" JL pics with lift kit

SDhobbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Well, you obviously have impeccable taste in color LOL I’ve had nothing but problems with Rancho and their customer service is awful!! I got Rancho control arm skids for my 2020 and they don’t fit right, I called Rancho and they told me because they only list them up to a 2019 they won’t cover it under warranty!!! I will never give them another penny of my money. I’ll post a pic so you can see what I’m talking about, can’t tighten the shock because the bracket doesn’t sit flush against the shock mount. Now they won’t return a call or email, complete horse shit!! I got the Rancho skids because they mount to the shock side as well as the control arm. I’ve had issues in the past with skids that only mount to the control arm bracket, they can slide down. Rustys solved this problem with their skids, they mount to the control arm as well as the left side of the shock bracket so the fit doesn’t have to be as precise and eliminates the issue I’m having with the Rancho skids.

Bummer sorry to hear that. I’m running EVO’s skids
273A0D24-E157-45B6-815A-E27C11FF8589.jpeg
Sponsored

NPE102414

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
They look a lot better then the Rancho’s!! I decided on Rusty’s shock and frame side control arm mounts. Very well made and bent/formed versus all welded together. If they don’t watch what their doing things can get get misaligned pretty easily when everything is welded together. Evo can be very good or very bad depending on the welder and what you get. Case in point my Evo tire carrier, very solid but the welds look like absolute crap for such an expensive carrier. Oh well, we take the good with the bad I guess.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sponsored

SDhobbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
They look a lot better then the Rancho’s!! I decided on Rusty’s shock and frame side control arm mounts. Very well made and bent/formed versus all welded together. If they don’t watch what their doing things can get get misaligned pretty easily when everything is welded together. Evo can be very good or very bad depending on the welder and what you get. Case in point my Evo tire carrier, very solid but the welds look like absolute crap for such an expensive carrier. Oh well, we take the good with the bad I guess.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Carrier is dusty as we just did a trail, welds on mine look ok.

DBD8EE2D-E661-4B43-B0F6-15B5CE952E3B.jpeg

tswillys

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2 door Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Drip edge bottom at the B pillar is at 74" with rig empty, steel bumpers and winch but under armor not yet installed. Tailgate holding up just fine. Eventually I'll be going with new rear bumper/tire carrier setup, likely AEV. And the only color that matters most around our water and salt is that of rust - that to be avoided.
So easily still fits in garage with standard 7' door ?

Sponsored

Hopsl

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU
Thanks. I went with gunmetal Icon Alphas. The color looks nice with granite crystal.
Great looking Jeep, those wheels are on my short list for sure. do you happen to have a picture that will show how far these wheels and tires stick out beyond the fender?

Mikepa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR, '11 LR4, '21 F-150 FX4, '08 620i Gator
Great looking Jeep, those wheels are on my short list for sure. do you happen to have a picture that will show how far these wheels and tires stick out beyond the fender?
I went back and forth between these and Fuel Anzas. Not a big fan of too much poke. Outside tire edge is 2” to fender edge. Absolutely no regrets with final call

Jeep Wrangler JL 35" and 37" JL pics with lift kit {filename}

Jeep life

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2016 Porsche Macan Turbo
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
My contribution to the thread. 18 JL w/ 3" ProComp lift, 35" Nitto Grapplers on 18x9" XD Gernades.

Jeep Wrangler JL 35" and 37" JL pics with lift kit {filename}
Congrats, great build. My current jeep is a '13 2 dr JK Sahara, 2.5 teraflex lift, Pro Comp wheels with 295 70 18's, terra grappler 2's which has been pretty amazing as a dd. I will be ordering a 2020 rubi soon, on fence on engine choice, but will be matching your wheel combo, grenades/ridge grapplers and while I current have an 18" wheel, the 20"s are growing on me. I've always loved the look of the 18" wheel, did you consider 20's?
Sponsored