First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
I got my Jeep for Christmas so these are the first few additions. It’s a lease so I will hold off on major mods until I decide if I’m more likely to swap it for a new one or keep it at the end. But here you go!

67 Designs phone mount, storage tray, seat belt cutter added to the center console, fire extinguisher, first aid kit, door sill guards, and of course Dave Matthews Band (I’ve been to 56 shows). :)

IMG_8716.jpg
IMG_8710.jpg
IMG_8711.jpg
IMG_8712.jpg
IMG_8713.jpg
IMG_8714.jpg
IMG_8715.jpg
Got a link for the storage tray on the Diff Shifter?

NPE102414

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I was sick of scraping control arm mounts and ridiculously expensive electric rock sliders on rocks so, bye bye 35’s, hello 37’s!! I also decided that this 2.” Mopar lift just wasn’t cutting it for my needs, great lift for the street and mild trail duty but it just wasn’t for me, hello 3.5” lift. After so much back and forth between the MC 3.5, RK 3.5 and TF 3.5, I chose the Teraflex ST 3.5” with 3.3 Falcons. I hope I made the right decision. Steering, UCA’s and LCA’s all done, finally. Also went with a Warn Evo10s for my future recovery needs.

4D09338A-9C78-415C-AFA6-B5F06F401191.jpeg

C3F2CCF7-9E78-44F6-88B0-68191F2F5F6A.jpeg

F1E165EC-360C-4642-ABD2-25ABC4523F49.jpeg

28F96D05-43C0-4DC9-84BB-30A3E943C147.jpeg

CB4F9170-BFA8-46C5-9D3D-A4B99E848E73.jpeg

AnARcHy

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sahara, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, 1990 Toyota Truck, 1998 FLSTC
Occupation
Firefighter

galway2038

First Name
Shelly
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Associate Professor, Interactive Design

grandsrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
Also flexed out my wonderful wife @TankGirl Sport with the new fenders and was able to replace the existing 3" rear bumpstops extensions with 1" in the rear. Looks like I may be able to remove the bumpstops entirely from the front, but that will come another day.... Also after seing the above pictures she now wants my old beadlocks and 37's :headbang:
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
Which bumpstops did you use? Assuming a kit you can stack and add on or subtract?

Onward4x4

First Name
Nima
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.onward4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Traveler
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the OMUOFFROAD Jeep Wrangler LED Rear Glass Lift Gate Dome Light Bar but instead of wiring it to the dome light, I went through a toggle switch and placed the switch in the little cable holder that is there to put the unplugged cable for when the top is removed.

The light is awesome BUT... the remote control device interfere with the keyless entry and a times neither the Jeep would not recognize my presence with the key even if I stood next to the Jeep. So I had to remove the remote control device--which is fine--But be aware!

I fed the wires through the protective cover for the window heater thing and then fed it between the plastic seal... it looks great!

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07MD8Q...colid=ORBTA7P9A09D&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

IMG_4465.jpg

IMG_4466.jpg

IMG_4467.jpg

IMG_4468.jpg

IMG_4469.jpg

IMG_4470.jpg

73CJto19JL

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubi, 2015 GMC Sierra, 1964 Chevy Chevelle Malibu SS Convertible
Occupation
Electrical/ Controls Engineer
I solved my biggest complaint about my Jeep. The awful backup lights. I was looking for a clean solution that didn't look tacked on to the back of the Jeep and thought it'd be nice if I could install a removable backup light in the trailer hitch. I couldn't find a product on the market that I liked, and I was bored and felt like being a machinist for a day (no offense to machinists with real skills!), so I cobbled this up. All it took was an aluminum "DIY blank logo plate" for trailer hitches that I found on eBay, some 3/8" ABS Plastic from McMaster a little 6mm high density foam (anti-rattle/pretension) a 2.5" hole saw, a Dremel tool with cutting discs and an 8/32 tap. I used the Baja Designs S1 surface mounted LED with "work/scene" profile. I wired it with a connector directly into the backup light circuit of the trailer harness so that I can unplug it for towing (which I'm likely to do almost never with this vehicle anyway). I also used a locking hitch pin to discourage theft. I think the results look pretty decent - and MUCH better backup lighting.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

I solved my biggest complaint about my Jeep. The awful backup lights. I was looking for a clean solution that didn't look tacked on to the back of the Jeep and thought it'd be nice if I could install a removable backup light in the trailer hitch. I couldn't find a product on the market that I liked, and I was bored and felt like being a machinist for a day (no offense to machinists with real skills!), so I cobbled this up. All it took was an aluminum "DIY blank logo plate" for trailer hitches that I found on eBay, some 3/8" ABS Plastic from McMaster a little 6mm high density foam (anti-rattle/pretension) a 2.5" hole saw, a Dremel tool with cutting discs and an 8/32 tap. I used the Baja Designs S1 surface mounted LED with "work/scene" profile. I wired it with a connector directly into the backup light circuit of the trailer harness so that I can unplug it for towing (which I'm likely to do almost never with this vehicle anyway). I also used a locking hitch pin to discourage theft. I think the results look pretty decent - and MUCH better backup lighting.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
Got a picture of the light at night through the camera

Brian0128

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2018 Toyota TRD PRO
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
]
Great job! Someone should make these. I would buy one. I hate me the lack of reverse lighting.