STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

jeffrey4x4

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson FLSTC
Before and After AEV 2.5" Dual Sport RT JL Lift. Stock rims and tires-BFGs.

IMG-0507.jpg

IMG-0740.jpg
Thanks for posting this. I have been looking for a good picture showing this. Great looking Jeep. How do you like the lift so far?

ogarci79

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Engineer
Thanks for posting this. I have been looking for a good picture showing this. Great looking Jeep. How do you like the lift so far?
Thanks ... so far so good but I only have a couple hundred miles of asphalt. I've been up to 80 mph on the highway and seems to be as good as stock. As far as aesthetics, world of difference. The stance is great and I've been receiving lots of comments. I'll echo what many other folks have stated that the ride is pretty much like OE with a tad bit more stiffness. Not enough that you notice without really paying attention. Can't wait to get it off-road as its not my daily driver. Its only been one week since I installed it.

By the way, the instructions state 5 hrs, it took me 3 days. Lots of little things that pop up that you have to address. I had to take several trips to the hardware store and spent hours in some cases in really tight areas. Instructions are terse and don't seem sufficient for people like me who are not mechanics. All-in-all, glad I did it myself. I now better understand the suspension system and will be better prepared to fix things in the field. Plus I took notes of all the tools needed for field inventory as I continue to build my tool kit.

Sponsored

Brian0128

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2018 Toyota TRD PRO
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Installed a Zeon 10-S Platinum with Factor 55 hawse and Flatlink E in grey yesterday.

4116DFD0-E2A6-4099-B6BB-D2C9D79B362A.jpeg

Somnium

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon - Sting Gray
Occupation
Systems Administrator - IT
Installed a Zeon 10-S Platinum with Factor 55 hawse and Flatlink E in grey yesterday.

4116DFD0-E2A6-4099-B6BB-D2C9D79B362A.jpeg
That looks really good with the Factor55 hawse and rope protector... now I'm thinking I need to ditch the Warn hawse and guard on mine!

Brian0128

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2018 Toyota TRD PRO
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
That looks really good with the Factor55 hawse and rope protector... now I'm thinking I need to ditch the Warn hawse and guard on mine!
My wife didn’t want the chrome look of the Warn and the hard anodized coating on the Factor 55 should get less rock chips over the life of the winch.

Sponsored