Sponsored

City With Highest Concentration of Wranglers?

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual
This or similar question may have been asked already here but which city in USA / Canada with population over let's say 200 K would have the highest concentration of Wranglers per capita ?
Sponsored

Reactions: baz

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Well in terms of overall concentration, it definitely has to be the Big Island of Hawaii, with the other islands following behind closely.
Literally every other vehicle on the road is a Wrangler! When I was there I could just randomly hold my hands out and kept the wave for several cars passing by and it would have all been the Jeep wave.

Last edited:

cns721

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 WJ, '13 JKU, '18 WK2, '19 JLU, '22 WL74
Occupation
Software Engineer
Long Island has a high number.

Sponsored

Dan S

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Sahara
Occupation
Elevator Mechanic Apprentice
If you didn't put a minimum number for population, I would definitely say Ouray, CO. Eating lunch one day I counted vehicles on the main road, which also includes people just driving through, and I was counting over 50% of the vehicles were Wranglers or previous real Jeep versions...

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Moab as long as it's during EJS.

I think Honolulu might win.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Gatlinburg in the summer, but nothing compared to Hawaii I'm sure:giggle:

Sponsored

DaK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392 XR
This may be a shocker to some, Las Vegas. Have been through and to many cities in the SW and Vegas ranks at or near the top for Jeeps. We found it shocking the amount of wranglers, built, not built, mall crawlers and just vehicles made by Jeep that are in this area. Then again, step outside city limits are you are in BLM/Wilderness.

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Honolulu gets my vote especially if you count rentals. They’re everywhere there, partly due to the weather (perfect) and the parking spaces (small). I had a YJ when I lived on Oahu (technically the whole island is Honolulu county; the city is a separate thing too). The YJ was perfect for year-round doorless and windowless driving and parking in those tiny spaces.

Same reason you see a higher ratio of Tacomas to full size pickups than elsewhere- the island is too small for F-150’s and above!

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
I think y'all are severely underestimating Miami and their obsession with built up beach cruiser mall crawlers.

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Honolulu gets my vote especially if you count rentals. They’re everywhere there, partly due to the weather (perfect) and the parking spaces (small). I had a YJ when I lived on Oahu (technically the whole island is Honolulu county; the city is a separate thing too). The YJ was perfect for year-round doorless and windowless driving and parking in those tiny spaces.

Same reason you see a higher ratio of Tacomas to full size pickups than elsewhere- the island is too small for F-150’s and above!
I been to Oahu and Big Island, I have to say the Big Island has even higher ratio of Wranglers. Though Oahu (Honolulu) seems to mainly consist of Mustangs and Wranglers.

Last edited:

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
I would say either Houston or Los Ángeles.
Now a chance. Maybe a big number of them in total because there are millions of cars on the road but NO WAY in terms of concentration. My guess would be a town/city in Hawaii.
Sponsored