Sponsored

January is here. No Sarge Green yet

shredders47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Sport
The rumors originally stated December as being the “late availability” date. Does anybody have any idea what is the typical timeframe for “late availability” is? Should I expect it to be quarter 1 of 2020 or quarter 4? Thanks in advance for your responses.
Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Whenever, if ever, FCA chooses to. I'm sure that is not the answer that you wanted to hear, but it is the truth. They did cancel out Mojito so it may be soon. There have been times that they announced a color then never released it. Other times they release a color they never mentioned/or in stead of the announced color etc.

The Duke

First Name
Jkyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Toyota 4Runner '07 Nissan 350Z
Whenever, if ever, FCA chooses to. I'm sure that is not the answer that you wanted to hear, but it is the truth. They did cancel out Mojito so it may be soon. There have been times that they announced a color then never released it. Other times they release a color they never mentioned/or in stead of the announced color etc.
What color did they announce that they never released?

Formattc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Sarge Green
What color did they announce that they never released?
Nacho

Sarge is in the 2020 brochure and manufacturers are already selling touch up paint for "Sarge Green 2020 Jeep Wrangler" so I'd say it's all but a sure thing, it's just a matter of when. I'm impatiently waiting myself.

Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Nacho

Sarge is in the 2020 brochure and manufacturers are already selling touch up paint for "Sarge Green 2020 Jeep Wrangler" so I'd say it's all but a sure thing, it's just a matter of when. I'm impatiently waiting myself.
They did the same for Acid Yellow and it never released. Not saying that will happen, doubt it will.

Formattc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Sarge Green
They did the same for Acid Yellow and it never released. Not saying that will happen, doubt it will.
Yeah, we'll know more, or not, when they January order guide is out in a couple of weeks.

Jeep75th

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler 75th Anniversary
They could also be waiting to release it with a new special edition. They did that for the extreme purple color being released first on the backcountry edition JK.

Sponsored

bondijoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe - Sarge Green
Wouldn't Sarge green be a great color to use to release the new PHEV at CES... :fingerscrossed:

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
who knows what they think at FCA....just make it available, how long does it take really to prep your paint dept. Anyways its going to be F8 green that Dodge offers, no different. It was the exact same with Sting Grey = Destroyer Grey @ Dodge

roll

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
vw tdi
The rumors originally stated December as being the “late availability” date. Does anybody have any idea what is the typical timeframe for “late availability” is? Should I expect it to be quarter 1 of 2020 or quarter 4? Thanks in advance for your responses.
That’s what color I really wanted. I ordered the 3.0 and didn’t want to wait.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
The answer is: whenever they run out of another paint color.

This being FCA, they are not going to throw away perfectly good cans of Mojito, or what not.
Sponsored