Average Delivery time in Canada

JimD

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Placed my order for an Unlimited Sahara 2 weeks ago, I was told about 8 weeks for delivery...wondering what everyone else's experience has been so far? Located in BC.
Sponsored

TrailJoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, HellaYella
I'm in Northern BC. I was told about 6 weeks. My Jeep is on the train right now and is scheduled for Annacis Island on the 7th, so providing it won't take more than a few days to get here (it's going about 700km north of Vancouver) then it will be here on time. I ordered mine on Oct 28, so it's looking like six weeks might be just about right.

OP
OP

JimD

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm in Northern BC. I was told about 6 weeks. My Jeep is on the train right now and is scheduled for Annacis Island on the 7th, so providing it won't take more than a few days to get here (it's going about 700km north of Vancouver) then it will be here on time. I ordered mine on Oct 28, so it's looking like six weeks might be just about right.

Awesome, thats nice to hear. What did you order?

TrailJoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, HellaYella
Awesome, thats nice to hear. What did you order?
2020 JLUS in Hella Yella (fully loaded). I CAN'T WAIT!!! But I might have been mistaken about the delivery date. I spoke to my guy this afternoon and he confirmed that until it's delivered at Annacis Island he won't be able to give me an ETA for delivery at the dealership, but he did take a look and as of now it says Dec 20-27 (hopefully this will change after the 7th). Right in the middle of the holidays when everything is closed!! HOORAY FOR ME! :clap: :headbang:

Dalma

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon - Bikini Pearl
I'm thinking about ordering one from a Vancouver area dealership. About two weeks ago the delivery time was expected to be 6 weeks. I went to place an order three days ago and now the projected delivery time is in April.

I'm looking for a Rubicon and there are currently zero available for delivery in the Vancouver area.

Sponsored

OP
OP

JimD

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm thinking about ordering one from a Vancouver area dealership. About two weeks ago the delivery time was expected to be 6 weeks. I went to place an order three days ago and now the projected delivery time is in April.

I'm looking for a Rubicon and there are currently zero available for delivery in the Vancouver area.
Wow that’s crazy, is that only for the rubicons for the long delivery times?

Dalma

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon - Bikini Pearl
I was looking to order a Rubicon so I don't know if the time line is trim specific or not.

TrailJoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, HellaYella
I take it back. I just got a call from my dealer and he said that as of todays update, the ETA for Annacis Island (Vancouver) has been changed from Dec 7 to Dec 12. Once it arrives it can be anywhere from a few days to two weeks before it arrives here at my local dealer.

So it's looking like around 8 weeks from date of order after all.

OP
OP

JimD

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I take it back. I just got a call from my dealer and he said that as of todays update, the ETA for Annacis Island (Vancouver) has been changed from Dec 7 to Dec 12. Once it arrives it can be anywhere from a few days to two weeks before it arrives here at my local dealer.

So it's looking like around 8 weeks from date of order after all.
Has your Jeep come in yet? I got a call right before new years saying it would be in at the beginning of January... which would put me around 7-8 week mark if arrives before the 16th.

TrailJoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, HellaYella
Has your Jeep come in yet? I got a call right before new years saying it would be in at the beginning of January... which would put me around 7-8 week mark if arrives before the 16th.
YES!! I ordered on October 28 and it was delivered to the dealer on Dec 13. Colour me surprised!!! Even a few days after it was delivered the tracking STILL showed it was en route to the Island (which meant at least two weeks from delivery).
So mine took exactly six weeks and three days. And yes, I made him double check the paperwork. It’s definitely mine. lol

Sponsored

Jasmeetjassal

First Name
Jeep Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara Manual
Guys,
I ordered my 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara unlimited Manual on Jan-29,2021.
I haven't received my VIN number yet.
Is it Normal?
Has anyone else ordered around that date?

I am currenlty in GTA Ontario

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Guys,
I ordered my 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara unlimited Manual on Jan-29,2021.
I haven't received my VIN number yet.
Is it Normal?
Has anyone else ordered around that date?

I am currenlty in GTA Ontario
Completely normal. Unfortunately Canadian orders are far more delayed than US orders so it's not uncommon to go well over a month without a VIN. I was just over 4 weeks from order to get my VIN.

Jasmeetjassal

First Name
Jeep Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara Manual
Completely normal. Unfortunately Canadian orders are far more delayed than US orders so it's not uncommon to go well over a month without a VIN. I was just over 4 weeks from order to get my VIN.
What was waiting time for your Jeep?
Did you get it?