Sponsored

Colorado - Front Range Dealer Suggestions?

MountainGurl

First Name
Laurie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Hi! I am looking for a Jeep Dealer that I can trust to service my vehicle -- preferably in Denver Metro but after two bad experiences I am wiling to go a little farther out if I need to.

Dealers that have done poor work on my 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon are Autonation in Golden and Larry H. Miller in Thornton. I don't know if the Faricy Boys in Colorado Springs do decent work or not, but since they managed to mangle my registration after purchase they are also in the "Not Trusted" category.

Any recommendations?

Also, for a lot of things such as differential oil change, oil changes once I'm past my Jeep Wave allowance, and small things such as the cabin air filter, it seems that there must be reliable non-dealer service shops that can do quality work for less than a dealership. Any recommendations on that front?

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

TOTL Innovations

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.totlinnovations.com
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK
OP
OP
MountainGurl

MountainGurl

First Name
Laurie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
- From reading the second thread you shared (thanks for finding it, I turned up nada on search...), it seems that the ONLY Jeep dealer that folks recommend is Pollard in Boulder. Is that so?
- I also posted to this thread my bad experiences with AutoNation West in Golden and Larry H. Miller in Thornton. I will never visit those dealerships again for service.
- And so... it seems that pretty much all Jeep dealers in Denver metro suck for service? Truly sad

Also not sure why one of my responses is inside the quote and this response outside the quote. Apologies for any confusion! (The "- Thanks but this post..." line above is mine)

ChimpanZed

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon
Pollard in Boulder fixed a bad airbag sensor in my JK for free. They could’ve taken me for a ride, but didn’t. Not sure that goes in the Pros column, but it doesn’t go in the Cons.

I’ve long resolved to do my own oil changes, even when Jeep would’ve done them for free. There are just too many horror stories to trust them on what’s supposedly easy work.

Idea: I get my GT350R transmission and diff fluid changed at a dealer that has a 25+ year master tech. Any Ford GT in the greater Denver area goes to him. I suspect that there’s a Mopar master tech in CO with Viper, Hellcat, or Demon experience.

Lab1

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Sting Gray, '20 M340i
Hi! I am looking for a Jeep Dealer that I can trust to service my vehicle -- preferably in Denver Metro but after two bad experiences I am wiling to go a little farther out if I need to.

Dealers that have done poor work on my 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon are Autonation in Golden and Larry H. Miller in Thornton. I don't know if the Faricy Boys in Colorado Springs do decent work or not, but since they managed to mangle my registration after purchase they are also in the "Not Trusted" category.

Any recommendations?

Also, for a lot of things such as differential oil change, oil changes once I'm past my Jeep Wave allowance, and small things such as the cabin air filter, it seems that there must be reliable non-dealer service shops that can do quality work for less than a dealership. Any recommendations on that front?

Thanks in advance.
I see you're in NW Denver so Pollard is going to be closest trustworthy dealer unless you want to drive over to Brighton and pay Johnson Auto Plaza a visit? I know, my profile shows NC but I just moved here, I'm a CO Native and have had several Jeeps serviced at Johnson's.

For non-dealer requirements, TrailJeeps can help you out, they're on the NW side also toward Boulder actually. Northridge 4x4 is over on the east side and can do anything you want as well.