Sponsored

What did Santa Bring for your Jeep this Christmas?

KIVO

First Name
Kid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JLR 2.0
Occupation
Practical engineer
Will come in handy when out of Cell tower range.
Great tool, good choice. The 64 is my third Gpsmap, and their reputation that good I sold my old ones with little loss. Good thing about the US topo map is that it is in contradiction to other maps, not unit specific.
Sponsored

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
dude.... I don’t know if you know it or not, but that’s not a grand Cherokee.....:facepalm:.......:)

merry Xmas brother!
Doesn't even look American made.... tisk tisk....

Merry XMAS and happy New Years (early)! :party:

3TV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR 392
Santa brought a Warn M8s, an LOD front bumper, and an ARB Twin Air Compressor with a M.O.R.E. in-cab mounting kit.

Sponsored

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
Santa brought a Warn M8s, an LOD front bumper, and an ARB Twin Air Compressor with a M.O.R.E. in-cab mounting kit.
that’s awesome but I gotta ask- did “Santa” as in “you” buy that stuff, or did your SO buy it? If I even had that on a list spelled out as clearly as humanly possible my wife, love her to death, wouldn’t have the slightest clue how to get that stuff purchased.

3TV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR 392
that’s awesome but I gotta ask- did “Santa” as in “you” buy that stuff, or did your SO buy it? If I even had that on a list spelled out as clearly as humanly possible my wife, love her to death, wouldn’t have the slightest clue how to get that stuff purchased.
"Santa" bought it this time. Although my wife has surprised me a time or two over the years. We got married in 1987, when I was in college, and I had to give up my Honda CR 500 dirt bike at the time. Ten years later, in 1997, she bought me a brand new 1997 Honda CR 500. It was a total surprise. She told me she needed to borrow the pickup to pick up something she had bought at the store. A few hours later she drives into the driveway with a brand new CR 500 in the back of the pickup. I just about fell over in shock. What a great surprise, it wasn't even a birthday present, anniversary present, or anything else, just totally out of the blue.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
"Santa" bought it this time. Although my wife has surprised me a time or two over the years. We got married in 1987, when I was in college, and I had to give up my Honda CR 500 dirt bike at the time. Ten years later, in 1997, she bought me a brand new 1997 Honda CR 500. It was a total surprise. She told me she needed to borrow the pickup to pick up something she had bought at the store. A few hours later she drives into the driveway with a brand new CR 500 in the back of the pickup. I just about fell over in shock. What a great surprise, it wasn't even a birthday present, anniversary present, or anything else, just totally out of the blue.
This is probably the coolest thing I will or have read this year.
She is a keeper for sure. It is cool when wives replace stuff we gave up to marry them.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
The first upgrades are free, but then she will make you pay to get more the next time
LOL he’s already paid for them. It was baked in a long time ago I’m sure. Still a very cool gift though!
My wife has a good job. I did not pay for these. With me being retired, she makes more money than I do. We are part of a local Jeep club and one of the members owns a shop. They are probably the best jeep shop in the three state area and are known for doing great work. They are literally the place to go if you need Jeep things or off road things done in the Greater Michigan area. She arranged it with Ken Farley Jr. and got it all set up with out me finding out about it. She is a Unicorn....

This is the shop that it will go to.
https://www.kenskarkare.com/

Home of Dr. Death Wobble. On Youtube

This is the one of their Sema builds The Plaidiator.

XdXOOQ&_nc_ohc=09qJ8md7yn0AQnzKLuktyMXtpU5xEWrtyY39UpzmD9NZgiu5f2SwxqarQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fdet1-2.jpg

This was their other build for Sema. I am sure if you watched any Sema vids on Youtube, you saw both of the builds.
Jeep-Gladiators-of-SEMA-2019-49.jpg

upload_2019-12-27_7-11-56.jpeg

Silverblkrilla

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Got a Hi lift jack, Dominion roll bar jack mount, Daystar jack isolator thingy, Bolt hood lock and some GPCA cargo anchors not pictured but in the mail.

A1CF5A25-D496-4DA3-90A4-CD4AF8EFE2CD.jpeg

Sponsored

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
My wife has a good job. I did not pay for these. With me being retired, she makes more money than I do. We are part of a local Jeep club and one of the members owns a shop. They are probably the best jeep shop in the three state area and are known for doing great work. They are literally the place to go if you need Jeep things or off road things done in the Greater Michigan area. She arranged it with Ken Farley Jr. and got it all set up with out me finding out about it. She is a Unicorn....

XdXOOQ&_nc_ohc=09qJ8md7yn0AQnzKLuktyMXtpU5xEWrtyY39UpzmD9NZgiu5f2SwxqarQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fdet1-2.jpg

This was their other build for Sema. I am sure if you watched any Sema vids on Youtube, you saw both of the builds.

That’s very cool man!

I think when I was following the SEMA coverage through Brad “TrailRecon” that was the first Gladiator he parked next to and reviewed!

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed

That sounds like a fantastic shop and very cool Gladiator build. That is great that she got all that done on the sly is extra cool. You will have to let us all know what you think of the 5.13s . Are you going to bigger tires and that is driving the change in gearing or are you trying to take better advantage of the upper gears (7th and 8th in an automatic or 5th and 6th in a manual)?

I was kidding about the first upgrades being free as I was thinking about the old drug PSAs about dealers giving you the first things free and getting you hooked.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
That’s very cool man!

I think when I was following the SEMA coverage through Brad “TrailRecon” that was the first Gladiator he parked next to and reviewed!
It was one of the first Gladiators that Brad reviewed. Ken Farley JR builds cool stuff.

ViperJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'N Wrangler JL Rubicon
I got the Artec spare tire delete kit. Might be blasphemy but I hate the spare tire blocking the view not to mention making it more difficult to take the hardtop on and off which I do a few times a year. Not worried about a flat I have dual roadside coverage plus can always throw the spare in the back. Like the clean look. It's always easily reversible too.
Sponsored

Last edited: