Sponsored

Anybody interested in doing a Snow run after Christmas?

TCogs1

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cj6
Anybody interested in doing a Snow run after Christmas?

I am thinking about fraiser - lockwood area, find a little snow to play and let the early teens hit a couple hills on their sleds...

I am not too familiar with the area, so expect it to be a journey.. I will be putting my big boy tires on (37" vs stock), just if case it gets deep.

Any takers?

Dates depend on the weather, I don't want to be in the rain, but I don't want to miss the snow either..

Let me know..

TC
Sponsored

Cdnjeep

First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon
I'm down... but id have to be after the 5th of January for me.. I'll be in the east coast for x-mas and new years.

Wil

OP
OP
TCogs1

TCogs1

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cj6
Looks like tomorrow am is the target.. right now there is 3 interested..

Sponsored

sportsguy

First Name
duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JLU Rubicon w/a snail
Occupation
Marketing
Time of departure? I'm around the corner from you in Camarillo. :) That said, I'm also a pretty much stock Rubicon (added a winch and have recovery gear, of course)...so if YOU'RE getting stuck with 37's, we could have trouble...LOL

OP
OP
TCogs1

TCogs1

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cj6
Time of departure? I'm around the corner from you in Camarillo. :) That said, I'm also a pretty much stock Rubicon (added a winch and have recovery gear, of course)...so if YOU'RE getting stuck with 37's, we could have trouble...LOL
Super .. we will be hangin out at 9am - 9:30am in Santa Paula (harvard and S. Palm) there is a Starbucks, Denny's, Rite aid and a 76 station..
We will be doing last minute errands ( bath room, coffee, gas), then stage at the Rite aid parking lot until we leave at 930 ish.. I will monitor Channel 13 on the CB or 805 377 9812 my cell (until we figure out final head count ad who has what kind of comms (CB or HAM)..

See you then!

TC

sportsguy

First Name
duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing
I need to mark myself tentative - my parents are visiting from Canada and we don’t have a consensus on the plan for tomorrow...lol BUT, if a Firecracker Red JLUR rolls up, it’ll probably be me. If it’s not me, someone may have stolen my Jeep...!

sportsguy

First Name
duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing
And we’re not going to make it. Sigh. Appreciate the idea and organization, but this is t going to happen from my end this morning it appears. :(

Hopefully there will be another run and I’ll be better prepared to make it happen. :like:

Stay safe gang!
Sponsored