First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yamaha Super Tenere
Occupation
Director of Campus Development
I have noticed significant wind turbulance between the door frame and the side view mirrors when the windows are down and it gets worse when the freedom tops are off.

I created a small cardboard version and taped it on, and it made a huge difference. It would be great if there were some nice colored lexan ones that can be double sided tape attarached. They don't have to be to big to quiet the air. I have used small air wings on motorcycles for years to help with ait flow.

Just a thouguht.
Sponsored

ArielPR

First Name
Zed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
I have noticed significant wind turbulance between the door frame and the side view mirrors when the windows are down and it gets worse when the freedom tops are off.

I created a small cardboard version and taped it on, and it made a huge difference. It would be great if there were some nice colored lexan ones that can be double sided tape attarached. They don't have to be to big to quiet the air. I have used small air wings on motorcycles for years to help with ait flow.

Just a thouguht.
Pictures

Redbaron73

First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport s unlimited;2020 Rubicon Unlimited

Just a thouguht.
How about some measurements and pics? Should be easy to mock up in cad and 3d print

OP
OP
rid34fun

rid34fun

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yamaha Super Tenere
Occupation
Director of Campus Development
Right after Christmas I'll get some pics of what I did at least that might genererate some better ideas. I had to take it off because the wet weather isn't nice to cardboard

Sponsored

Arrowhead

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I made a couple of wind wings for my old JK. They worked really good and kept the wind from buffeting my ears. It's better in the JL though.

rmeHrnSTnCpwleVtXoYXlz809vI_w-jzJD9VhsQN_RqY4YMnvM_VtjP72IG_g5DBvi4MnFkfkjMNRIi-wbw=w788-h590-no.jpg

jlEkXUHhclFrkBeWoTFSqbZiI2yw8ZI3GylJRzMNLPVWMLaYXpnpEvuk1saIRkAKMDnHS2g6DQbWiW2VEtA=w788-h590-no.jpg
Sponsored