• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Georgia Third Row Setup for JLU - $500

OP
OP
Will

Will

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Willing to ship to 94014?
I’m not against it. Shipping would be on buyer’s dime and that’s a long way. I’ll look into some shipping options and if you have a chance to do the same, let me know what you think will work. I’ll shoot you a PM once I can get some good numbers for shipping.

fefe2018

First Name
Felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Jl
Th

I’m not against it. Shipping would be on buyer’s dime and that’s a long way. I’ll look into some shipping options and if you have a chance to do the same, let me know what you think will work. I’ll shoot you a PM once I can get some good numbers for shipping.
I saw your YouTube video. Highly interested in it. Let me know when you find out the shipping options. Thanks

Sponsored

easyrider470

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
did you draw a print for the bracket? If you would be willing to share it that would be a real blessing for me. Planning to weld it up on my own but a plan to go off would be way quicker. Thanks!

OP
OP
Will

Will

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t have a sketch. But I had the local metal shop pre-cut the pieces to length and those dimensions would be helpful for you. I’ll see what I can find. @easyrider470