S&B Cold Air Intake for 2.0T

Kulleras

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Wrangler JLU
I haven't up to this point since it's just an annoyance with the CEL, but the last response I received indicating that they might be able to get me a fix by the "end of the year" is making me consider it...
Sponsored

Aspaztikcolon

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Do all of you have TazerJL? I had been having some issues, later finding out the Tazer was the issue. Since I unplugged it, I have not had any engine codes pop back up

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
No Tazer.
Do all of you have TazerJL? I had been having some issues, later finding out the Tazer was the issue. Since I unplugged it, I have not had any engine codes pop back up
Also no Tazer. Spoke to S&B and it's a known issue and a new fix should be out in 6 weeks or so.

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Also no Tazer. Spoke to S&B and it's a known issue and a new fix should be out in 6 weeks or so.
I was considering getting this S&B cold air intake but after reading ALL the posts, im not so sure about it anymore. Does anyone have anymore updates on it?

Sponsored

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
New update kit to solve the issue. Instructions already show the new setup.

https://www.sbfilters.com/75-5129install
Im dangerously assuming that this fixes all the "codes" that have been popping up for everyone? Also, this might be a dumb question but I looked on the website and couldn't find where I can go and add it to my cart? Am I just blind? Last question, is this worth money? Does it do anything other than add a turbo noise?

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Im dangerously assuming that this fixes all the "codes" that have been popping up for everyone? Also, this might be a dumb question but I looked on the website and couldn't find where I can go and add it to my cart? Am I just blind? Last question, is this worth money? Does it do anything other than add a turbo noise?
I think they put them on sales hold while they sorted this issue out, which they have and just sending out "fix kits" to all owners. They are being really great how they handle this and standing behind the product.

So perhaps wait..... or I do have a used one for sale if you don't want to wait. I've been waiting for the fix kit to sell it.

Kulleras

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Wrangler JLU
I received an email on Monday of this week that they though that they would start sending out replacement kits to current owners this week. I haven't received anything else to indicate that I had a shipment coming...

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
I think they put them on sales hold while they sorted this issue out, which they have and just sending out "fix kits" to all owners. They are being really great how they handle this and standing behind the product.

So perhaps wait..... or I do have a used one for sale if you don't want to wait. I've been waiting for the fix kit to sell it.
I think I will just wait. Are there any other "great" cold air intakes out in the market right now? Or are they all mostly for the v6? I would love to upgrade my jeep but I don't want to get something that is going to "cause" me problems in the near future.

Sponsored

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
I think I will just wait. Are there any other "great" cold air intakes out in the market right now? Or are they all mostly for the v6? I would love to upgrade my jeep but I don't want to get something that is going to "cause" me problems in the near future.
I'd wait for the @Mishimoto one - it is coming in January and they seem to have done a lot of testing and tuning.

FUHL

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cmott426.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 Ecoboost 2018 2-door Rubicon 2013 Range Rover Evoque
Occupation
CAD Drafter/Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
No check engine light with my Flowmaster.

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
I'd wait for the @Mishimoto one - it is coming in January and they seem to have done a lot of testing and tuning.
Great! Thank you for all the information! It was much appreciated and needed! I want to get the best bang for my buck. Do you know when in January the Mishimoto is coming out?

FUHL

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cmott426.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 Ecoboost 2018 2-door Rubicon 2013 Range Rover Evoque
Occupation
CAD Drafter/Engineer
Vehicle Showcase