2.2 boost psi

Joey

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 grand cherokee
Hi Guys as title mentions what do they run ? talk to a patrol lover and he asked what psi boost does the 2.2 turbo run at. Lots mention tuning etc but nothing on changing boost pressure?
Cheers
Sponsored

OP
OP
Joey

Joey

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 grand cherokee
Thanks Callan for the update. Spent a few hours search the net trying to find any info with no luck. Only thing I did find was that in some case it used a variable vain turbo but nothing about the psi boost.

taram

First Name
Marat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2020 2.2 Diesel Punk'n RHD
I’ve seen the boost pressure reading in TazerJL menu - I can check tomorrow, though I’m not sure if the reading is accurate...

taram

First Name
Marat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2020 2.2 Diesel Punk'n RHD
Hi Guys as title mentions what do they run ? talk to a patrol lover and he asked what psi boost does the 2.2 turbo run at. Lots mention tuning etc but nothing on changing boost pressure?
Cheers
Hi Joe,

Today I had a chance to drive my Jeep up the hills, and I turned on the boost pressure reading from my TazerJL . Well, of course it's dynamically changing, and from what I've seen the maximum boost I reached was around 23.2 psi. So most probably the 28 psi that @CallumJL mentioned is the maximum with OEM firmware...

OP
OP
Joey

Joey

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 grand cherokee
Thanks Marat for the up date appreciate it, Big difference to the 12 psi boost the mate patrol runs. Guessing it has a lot to do with the lower compression ratio.
Sponsored