Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

Hazmater911

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR, Silver, 2006 TJ (for sale)
Anyone know of a good dealer in the Los Angeles area that is giving prices below MSRP?
I emailed 47 dealerships in CA and quickly lowered to 3. I ordered from Cole Jeep in San Luis Obispo which was $1,200 below invoice. Premier in Placenta was 1k below. Moss Brothers in San Bernardino was $1,500 under but I prefer driving to SLO. I hope this helps.
Lee
Sponsored

jericbarg

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Granite
Occupation
Healthcare
For some good 'ole Arkansas catfish with fixins (and crawfish is in season) try Eat My Catfish when in Conway if you are there during a meal time. The building does not look like much but friendly staff and great food. The locals go there. We also ate at one in Benson and it was same great quality and friendly service. We stayed at a Fairfield next to a Holiday Inn Express in Conway and this restaurant was a few blocks away. These businesses are located at an exit probably about 5 minutes West of Superior. BTW-we stay at Marriott affiliated hotels most of the time but that HI Express looked really nice and affordable. Safe travels!
Thanks for the info!!

I'm hungry already!

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V

Bris18JL

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL
Yeah and all the dealers I’ve spoken to have $599+ DOC fees and delivery has gone up? Any other way to chase off customers!

Sponsored

TReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Keffer Jeep in Charlotte has a $799 doc fee. Highest I've seen.

Sierra Nevada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubi JL Unlimited
Yes, this is the lunch place I'd recommend. Been there?
No, but I'm going through Memphis from Superior back home to FL. After looking at all the reviews and your recommendations, thought of stopping at this place. Safe neighborhood?

brantb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram 1500, charger daytona 392
Picked up my jeep this weekend, so now i can say for sure the dennis dillon is a great dealership to work with. Flew into BOI and the salesman was waiting at the airport. Quick drive out to the dealership and there was my jeep. Got to mess around with it while i waited to get in with the finance person. They didnt change the price or anything , it was what i was told. Price + 299 D/H and finance with chrysler. Outside of chrysler i would have gotten a lower rate, but then the jeep costs 1k more. During the finance process they of course try to sell the extended warranty and such which i declined. One thing i did take however was key replacement "insurance". Basically for $399 they replace up to 1 key per year which cant exceed $800 per replacement for 7 years. If i replace the vehicle sooner than 7 years the write me a check for 399/7*years remaining.

Very good dealership to work with and way better pricing than anywhere else i could find closer.

LVTiffy

First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubi
Picked up my jeep this weekend, so now i can say for sure the dennis dillon is a great dealership to work with. Flew into BOI and the salesman was waiting at the airport. Quick drive out to the dealership and there was my jeep. Got to mess around with it while i waited to get in with the finance person. They didnt change the price or anything , it was what i was told. Price + 299 D/H and finance with chrysler. Outside of chrysler i would have gotten a lower rate, but then the jeep costs 1k more. During the finance process they of course try to sell the extended warranty and such which i declined. One thing i did take however was key replacement "insurance". Basically for $399 they replace up to 1 key per year which cant exceed $800 per replacement for 7 years. If i replace the vehicle sooner than 7 years the write me a check for 399/7*years remaining.

Very good dealership to work with and way better pricing than anywhere else i could find closer.
congrats. What was the financing like? My dealer says I have to finance through Chrysler. I have high 780s..hopefully its not to bad.

brantb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
congrats. What was the financing like? My dealer says I have to finance through Chrysler. I have high 780s..hopefully its not to bad.
I got 5.15 which is horrible, but i just have to hold it for 6 months and i put the allowed 10k down. Once i get all the loan info i plan on putting another 10k on principal to cut the interest accrual and will pay the rest off over the next year.

Sponsored

LVTiffy

First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubi
I got 5.15 which is horrible, but i just have to hold it for 6 months and i put the allowed 10k down. Once i get all the loan info i plan on putting another 10k on principal to cut the interest accrual and will pay the rest off over the next year.
OW!!! I'm putting 4-5 grand down. If I get a crazy high interest rate, I will probably end up refinancing it later down the road with my credit union. jeez!

jtp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S unlimited
5.15 OUCH, unless there's a cancellation fee which I highly doubt, I would be heading down to your local credit union and refinance.

brantb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.15 OUCH, unless there's a cancellation fee which I highly doubt, I would be heading down to your local credit union and refinance.
They did say there was no early repayment penalty, but I had to hold it for 6 month. Thinking now those statements contradict each other

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
No, but I'm going through Memphis from Superior back home to FL. After looking at all the reviews and your recommendations, thought of stopping at this place. Safe neighborhood?
Yep, was in a commercial strip area, as I recall. Definitely provide a review if you end up going there. Owner was really friendly, brought us out a big mess of ribs when he found out we were from out of town and hadn't ordered any.

We brought along a few locals employed by Fedex there that hadn't been before, and they all agreed was dang good BBQ. Dang hungry now!!

Brian08

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 2500HD
Recommend Dealer in Greenville South Carolina . I can get a supplier code but I am seeing on here that some are getting 5% under invoice. I am planning on ordering one and paying cash for it.
Sponsored