BIKINI Wrangler JL Club

BelAir2Corolla

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JGC, 2011 JGC
Corolla, NC....Albacore Street ramp. 28th day of possession, got muddy while hunting in NY last weekend now sandy for Thanksgiving! Wife is happy her grand cherokee is no longer being abused in either location!

OBXCorolla 11-27-19.jpg
Sponsored

BelAir2Corolla

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JGC, 2011 JGC
The outer banks had a nasty nor'easter last week, when we arrived Sunday the ramp to the beach was much steeper. When we took the picture today the incline had mellowed out with additional crossings....a little less excitement on the way up!
IMG_0124_Moment (2).jpg

hawgwld

First Name
Hawgwld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Unlimited Rubicon
I already ordered my Rubi, its on a train headed to me now. I didn't find out about the red dash until well after I ordered, my dealership had not heard that this was how they were doing the 20's. I'm not a big fan of the saddle leather anyway, thanks though for the advice.
Here is link to guys offering alternate colors and finishes. They have link in Vendor area forum. They have been very helpful so far. They have Bikini panels for dash, doors and wheel.
https://customsteeringwheels.com/pr...r-matched-interior-set?variant=14401839038513

cfree

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ
Not sure what the name of the color is, but our local dealer had a few of those in 2017/2018, so it might be a stock color. The ones my local dealer had were done up with white accents. Looked really 1950's-ish.

Best,
-Tim
You might be thinking of the Chief color/model they had for 2017 (and maybe 2018)
chief.jpg

Sponsored

DreaminJeep

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Expedition Max, 2013 Hyundai Elantra
upload_2019-10-7_19-47-1.jpeg

Does anyone know what color this is? I know it’s not a standard color. I saw one just like it (but it was a Sahara) in Vero beach, Florida today. It looked exceptional.
I haven't caught up on posts, so maybe it's been answered, but it looks like Chief!

Timmyjoe

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport-S "Islander" (2-Door)
You might be thinking of the Chief color/model they had for 2017 (and maybe 2018)
chief.jpg
Yeah, that looks like the Jeep and the color I was thinking of. In the picture you posted, it looks like a different shade of blue than the one Newdeal posted. So maybe the one he posted is a custom color.

Best,
-Tim

Sponsored

Creeker

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ-7, 2020 JLR
Build Thread
Link
Bought a CJ about two years ago.
As things have progressed with that build, it is more of a Frankin Jeep now and not all that great for the street.
Liked the CJ so much, thought a two door JL would great for light trails and street use.
JL's are one of the few 4x4 vehicles available with a manual gear box; however finding the 'right one' on a dealer's lot was not going to happen.
Saw a Bikini colored one on a dealer's lot...
Therefore, one was ordered from a local dealership.
In little less than a month, the JL arrived at the dealership.

IMG_1128.JPEG

BelAir2Corolla

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JGC, 2011 JGC