Sponsored

JLU and JL Interactive Pricing Worksheets Updated for 2019! 1-8% below invoice pricing added.

Pilotjeep

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 2.0 eTorque
Thanks for all the work on building the spreadsheet!

Does anybody know how close the 2020 numbers would be to the ones in this '19 sheet? I've been working with a dealer but they're a LOT higher than what I expected based on these numbers.
I have a sheet on p 11 of this thread for 2020 Sahara Unlimited, and I think a bit after that someone added either the Rubi or the Sport.
Sponsored

stiks511

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery sport
is there a sheet for 2020 sport s in here somewhere? i feel like i've looked but can't find it. thx.

HOUJO

First Name
Johnn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wrangler Sport S
Occupation
Pirate
All-New Pricing for 2019! 6, 7 and 8% below invoice pricing added!
I created an Excel worksheet for JL pricing with options and variable discounts below invoice.

New Update: Sahara added. Sport added, too! (The Sport worksheet doesn't list all options included with S package, but that doesn't change pricing (allowance was made for Deep Tint Sunscreen only).

New Update: I updated new Jeep pricing (+$500 MSRP, increased Destination charge), added 2.0 BSG Turbo and Sky One Touch Roof.

Also, all models now on one spreadsheet, just click on tab at the bottom to select model.

New Update: New price increases and MOAB added.
Newest Update: errors my cat made while typing this (incompetent cat) have been fixed
'Nuther update: Mopar Leathers and Gate reinforcement added
much for this! I am prepping to do battle next week with the local dealership. I say battle...but they are actually pretty cool. They volunteered 4% below, but your list just made me realize that yes, they quoted me 4% below on the Sport S....but msrp on the packages. Thanks again.....TO BATTLE !! :)

DigitalCK

First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Sport, 2020 JLU Rubi
Hey @misanthrope I'd love to help you with this... I think there's some opportunity here for some of the discounted items with packages, N/C with packages, and even an easy way to update for future monthly costs... let me know if you'd like help

Foster_WV

First Name
Foster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ & JLU
I created an Excel worksheet for JL pricing with options and variable discounts below invoice.

New Update: Sahara added. Sport added, too! (The Sport worksheet doesn't list all options included with S package, but that doesn't change pricing (allowance was made for Deep Tint Sunscreen only).

New Update: I updated new Jeep pricing (+$500 MSRP, increased Destination charge), added 2.0 BSG Turbo and Sky One Touch Roof.

Also, all models now on one spreadsheet, just click on tab at the bottom to select model.

Newest Update: errors my cat made while typing this (incompetent cat) have been fixed
Dude, from a newb here THANK YOU for putting in the time!

Comparing dealers and options one in Lexington KY is 6% under and the other in Charleston WV is 3% under.

Quick question what % under over are you guys seeing and what should I expect? This is our first Chrysler/Jeep purchase

Sponsored

Beetopic

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Jeep Wrangler JL JLU and JL Interactive Pricing Worksheets Updated for 2019! 1-8% below invoice pricing added. {filename}

ok so this 2019 Sahara Jeep Iā€™m trying to go purchase I got a loan with a 2.4 interest rate with my job, what do you guys think the best price I can get for it with taxes included?? I really want to go there knowing what Iā€™m talking about to make this deal happen

Berg Bua

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punkn Willys
Maybe I'm just a naive moron, but I just gave the local dealer $1k deposit on a custom order without a price guarantee. They refused to guarantee a price, citing differing incentives & promotions which may be in effect at the time of delivery. OK - I get that argument, but two questions:

1 - Is this the usual custom-order deal flow or was I just scammed?
2 - Are all dealers required to honor the Tread Lightly 1% under invoice?

Last edited:

madscientist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Wrangler 3.6 AT
Maybe I'm just a naive moron, but I just gave the local dealer $1k deposit on a custom order without a price guarantee. They refused to guarantee a price, citing differing incentives & promotions which may be in effect at the time of delivery. OK - I get that argument, but two questions:

#1: this is not normal for custom orders. Normally you negotiate price before giving a deposit.

OP
OP
misanthrope

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass

1. So these are both "no": get your deposit back unless they give you a delivered price, in writing, of at least 5% below invoice. Not MSRP, but invoice. There are no floating incentives EVER on factory ordered Wranglers.
  2. No dealer is required to even accept Tread Lightly, though the vast majority do. If they do, they will tell you upfront, and the 1% under invoice price that TL or any of nearly 1000 other qualifying Affiliate Rewards should be used as a starting point for negotiations, not an end price.
You are not a naive moron (at least not based on this), just a little under informed here. Bottom line: get a guaranteed price, in writing, with and without TL, or cancel your order. Period.
Be advised, you must be a TL member for at least 30 days prior to taking delivery for it to be valid.

Berg Bua

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punkn Willys
  1. So these are both "no": get your deposit back unless they give you a delivered price, in writing, of at least 5% below invoice. Not MSRP, but invoice. There are no floating incentives EVER on factory ordered Wranglers.
  2. No dealer is required to even accept Tread Lightly, though the vast majority do. If they do, they will tell you upfront, and the 1% under invoice price that TL or any of nearly 1000 other qualifying Affiliate Rewards should be used as a starting point for negotiations, not an end price.
You are not a naive moron (at least not based on this), just a little under informed here. Bottom line: get a guaranteed price, in writing, with and without TL, or cancel your order. Period.
Be advised, you must be a TL member for at least 30 days prior to taking delivery for it to be valid.

Thanks for this detailed info!

Sponsored

tenjake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC40
The Jeep.com build site was updated today. Some prices increased but you now have the engine option of Eco Diesel.

hawgwld

First Name
Hawgwld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Unlimited Rubicon

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS!!!
Like to update sheet for new 2020 pricing....is it locked??

DiabloBlanco

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Awesome calculators. Is there one coming that includes the Willys?

jerseyjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara, GMC Acadia
I have a sheet on p 11 of this thread for 2020 Sahara Unlimited, and I think a bit after that someone added either the Rubi or the Sport.
@Pilotjeep This is really helpful - thank you for pulling this together. One question re: the Sahara. When upgrading the engine, isn't there a charge for both the engine and the transmission? In other words, by selecting the V6 w/ etorque, there is a $1250 charge PLUS a $2000 charge for the 8-SPD auto, bringing the total MSRP for the engine (with transmission) to $3250.

At least that's the price differential for Jeep's online build tool.

Pilotjeep

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 2.0 eTorque
@Pilotjeep This is really helpful - thank you for pulling this together. One question re: the Sahara. When upgrading the engine, isn't there a charge for both the engine and the transmission? In other words, by selecting the V6 w/ etorque, there is a $1250 charge PLUS a $2000 charge for the 8-SPD auto, bringing the total MSRP for the engine (with transmission) to $3250.

At least that's the price differential for Jeep's online build tool.
on the 2019-08-15 Order Guide, it is 1000 MSRP for V6 eTorque and 2000 for the 8-speed auto. On top of a 38645 MSRP for an unlimited sahara. Has it changed since then?
Sponsored