Sponsored

Whats The Coolest Thing You've Seen on a Jeep?

MrSahara19

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara Unlimited, 2017 Toyota Highlander
Just curious what everyone has seen out there that is made for our jeeps that made you like a kid in a candy store when seen?

I'm talking wow factor or coolness alert that you thought about buying or immed. looked up online to see all about -
Sponsored

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
Honestly everything I've seen is pretty common but the first mod I saw that absolutely knew I would get was the Pioneer Platform Rack. I loved how slim and low to the Hard Top it was. Looks nice and clean.

PhoenixM3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GR86, 2023 Wrangler JLURD
Just curious what everyone has seen out there that is made for our jeeps that made you like a kid in a candy store when seen?

I'm talking wow factor or coolness alert that you thought about buying or immed. looked up online to see all about -
uh, what is a naked chick for $500, please.

TimmH

First Name
Timm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara 3.6 Auto
Vehicle Showcase
I fully expected there to be half a dozen votes for "Angry Eye Grills" by now. :giggle:

Sponsored

AnnDee4444

Threads
Reaction score
'18 JLR 2.0
A Jeep XJK...!

Now that is super cool...!
I wish Jeep would have designed the Gladiator with this grill. I know the design had issues with cooling, and this would have been a good solution.

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
My vanity plate.

Kidding aside, everything Jeep is the coolest thing. Being my first wrangler, I originally thought it was just the new factor of having and experiencing it, even just simply driving it to work. 11 months later and the honeymoon doesn't end. I still like taking the long way when not pressed for time, still can't help looking back at it lovingly after parking, and I can't make it anymore than a day without coming here to talk about them and see all your pics when I can't come up with an excuse to drive it somewhere.

To me, the coolest thing I've ever seen on a Jeep is the reflection of my smile.

Cheers Jeepers!