Sponsored

lost OffRoad Pages gained MarketPlace

Deleted member 29342

I installed an Outback Adventures table, as an offering to the JeepGawds and it was not sufficient.

I ordered more stuff this weekend, as an offering to the JeepGawds, and it was not sufficient.

I washed my Jeep today, as an offering to the Jeepgawds, and it was not sufficient.

I whittled down my Christmas Wish list to ONLY Jeep related items, as an offering to the JeepGawds, and it was not sufficient.

I, who have nothing (except a big monthly payment), remain humbled as I await my OffRoad pages to return.

In January I'm buying wheels, as an offering to the JeepGawds, but I fear it will not be sufficient.

In the mean time, I'll light a candle, made of used motor oil and keep hitting refresh on this thread in hopes that someone...somewhere...gets their OffRoad pages back...but I fear...it will not be sufficient.
Tell your Jeep you will trade her in if the off road page don’t come back. It work for me. :CWL:
Sponsored

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

Mine reappeared yesterday - or at least I noticed it yesterday.

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Mine just disappeared over the weekend. No sign of it returning. I am not happy at all about this crap

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I spent 2hrs in traffic this morning, so plenty time to update, but it hasn't returned.

VYPUR

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Just noticed today my was gone....I’m pissed but hopefully it will work soon. Reason I got the big screen was for this. Hopefully will be back soon

Sponsored

BigEd

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLUR
I reset mine yesterday morning and Offroad came back, I checked last night still there. I drove it today and still there..... I also moved it to the bottom shortcuts so I could see if it stays..

Deleted member 29342

knowing my luck... it will be when i go to sell the vehicle. :D
Once it disappeared in my Jeep I posted that I was going to trade my Jeep in ( being sarcastic) I think I was one of the first to get it back without doing a reset :CWL:

Sponsored

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
But you can... I rearranged mine. Day one I was moving them all around, accidentally pressed the emergency button when I meant to be dragging it and got connected to my local PSAP. When I got the Market it was on the very last page, right next to where I had put emergency so I moved it back to a different page.
I'll have to try it again. I know it allows you to move them to the bottom as shortcuts but I thought I tried moving them around when I got my Jeep to no avail.

Sweetwater-JL

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU-R
Vehicle Showcase
I just honestly don't see how Jeep/UConnect could F-up this bad? and then take them this long to fix it? I mean.... the radios should all be identical. OBVIOUSLY they are pushing firmware/updates over the air... so, again...... this kind of screw up makes me wonder.

Once it disappeared in my Jeep I posted that I was going to trade my Jeep in ( being sarcastic) I think I was one of the first to get it back without doing a reset :CWL:

Deleted member 29342

I just honestly don't see how Jeep/UConnect could F-up this bad? and then take them this long to fix it? I mean.... the radios should all be identical. OBVIOUSLY they are pushing firmware/updates over the air... so, again...... this kind of screw up makes me wonder.
It seems must of us have lost around the same time don’t know why some are getting it back and some are not.

Deleted member 29342

I Just had a scare. I just went into my Rubicon and went to click the ORP and it was gone I flip to the next page and it was ay the end. After I noticed it was there for two days I rearrange all the pages and I had it on the first page but for some reason everything went back to factory.