Sponsored

NEW LED Sidemarkers for 2018+ JL Wrangler | Diode Dynamics

Ochoa1801

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2018 sport S
I'm sure I do somewhere! The image below is of a non-LED package Rubicon (I'm still digging for Sport S pictures). Regardless, our LED Sidemarkers are 100% plug-and-play across all trim levels of the 2018+ JL.

Hope this helps!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

VaOLx7S.jpg
I not sure because the fender sport S are different a Sahara or rubicon, the stock sidelights Sahara or rubicon non led are different to sport S, please let me know if I’m wrong

I love how look your product but I want be sure if work in my sport S
Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
I not sure because the fender sport S are different a Sahara or rubicon, the stock sidelights Sahara or rubicon non led are different to sport S, please let me know if I’m wrong

I love how look your product but I want be sure if work in my sport S
Great question! The forward-facing DRL assembly is indeed different on the Sport S. However, all trim levels use the same sidemarker design, so our LED sidemarkers will drop right into place.

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Need pics of Black Rubi with Smoke please.
I'll keep my eyes peeled for a black Rubi, but here are a few images of darker Rubis with the smoked option. Hope this helps!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

Jeep Wrangler JL NEW LED Sidemarkers for 2018+ JL Wrangler | Diode Dynamics {filename}

Jeep Wrangler JL NEW LED Sidemarkers for 2018+ JL Wrangler | Diode Dynamics {filename}

Sponsored

DRoc84

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JL Rubicon, '13 Audi S5, '12 Suzuki Hayabusa
Black Rubi with smoked Diode Dynamics side marker. Simple mod but looks SO much better and install took roughly 10 mins. I only took off the 3 plastics clips to get to the side marker. My package didn't even come with replacement rivets so MAKE SURE to follow the updated instructions for installation. For who are wondering about the fitment, I see no difference from the OEM. Hope you guys like!

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Black Rubi with smoked Diode Dynamics side marker. Simple mod but looks SO much better and install took roughly 10 mins. I only took off the 3 plastics clips to get to the side marker. My package didn't even come with replacement rivets so MAKE SURE to follow the updated instructions for installation. For who are wondering about the fitment, I see no difference from the OEM. Hope you guys like!
The smoked really does compliment the black. Thanks for posting!!!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Whoops got mine yesterday and forgot to pm....

Anyway cant wait to install them.
Thanks for your support! Let us know if any questions come up during install!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler

Our LED Sidemarkers for the 2018-2019 Jeep JL Wrangler are in-stock and ready to ship! Featuring a full strip of high-power LEDs and OEM-grade retroreflector optics, the clear option (shown) creates a custom "wraparound" effect with the JL's factory DRL.

And best of all, we design our LED Sidemarkers using OEM CAD data for perfect fitment right out of the box.

And don't forget to shoot us a PM for free USPS shipping on any U.S order!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler

Our Black Friday sale starts NOW! Today through Monday, 12/2/2019, save 20% on all LED upgrades including our LED Sidemarkers by entering coupon code "BLACKFRIDAY" at checkout!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday 12/2/2019. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.