IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
$599 is the coupon price through Sunday. I don't think they will let you use the 20% coupon will they?
I just went over. They had one in-stock. Bought it with the 20% off. Killer deal
Sponsored

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
I just gave Northridge4x4.com nearly $2k. Couldn't be happier with the pricing and service received. Look forward to updating my build in the coming weeks.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
I think the 4th of July sales were better this year, at least for the products I am interested in.

I did score a Fox ATS for $339 so I'm happy about that. Don't really need it but gives me something to do.

I may pick up another JLUR tomorrow. If I do, I'll be buying another 10k of parts tomorrow night lol.

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
Just as a heads up for everyone here. I was interested in a bumper/winch combo from Quadratec, it also included a $150 gift card. I noticed that the bumper and winch when bought separately it was about $75 cheaper. When I asked them about it, the confirmed and said that the combo price was a bit higher due to the $150 gift card. Misleading marketing techniques ... be sure of your pricing before you buy!

Sponsored

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Shout out to poly performance for beating all other discounts on some synergy stuff.

Sponsored

CarterRuss

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 07 RS4
i dont think any of the tires we run are made in china. Patagonias are made in Taiwan which may or may not be part of PRC (lol). i dont think theyre hit with the chinese tariffs. i searched the popular brands of off road tires and none that i found are made in china.
Interesting. Good to know. Guess I will wait till Monday to see if someone sneaks a better deal in last minute.

River City Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.RiverCityOffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Triple White - RK 3.5" X-Factor Stage 1 / Steer Smarts / Mickey Thompson / Fuel
Occupation
Owner at River City Offroad

MORubi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red JLUR, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Construction
+1 On River City Offroad and the deals they have going. Took advantage of the deals and Marcus was very informative!
Sponsored