Sponsored

Tyger Auto TG-BP6J80068 Fury Front Bumper Kit with Skid

Reabob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sahara unlimited 2018
Hi, anyone installed a
Tyger Auto TG-BP6J80068 Fury Front Bumper Kit with Skid.

I was wondering how you love it and if installation is easy?
Also is the paint good quality?

What did you put for lights on both ends since oem fog lights don't seem to fit.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Reabob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't forget, a lot of things are made in China and they say US made or assembled with big flag and it is all b...shit

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Don't forget, a lot of things are made in China and they say US made or assembled with big flag and it is all b...shit
I just don't know what kind of quality you think you're going to get at that price point. For the record almost all quality Jeep parts are made in the USA.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Reabob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just don't know what kind of quality you think you're going to get at that price point. For the record almost all quality Jeep parts are made in the USA.
Hi, it is mainly for the look and hit snow when parking! Not really big offroading.

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Hi, it is mainly for the look and hit snow when parking! Not really big offroading.
Hope it works out for you. Not sure what kind of treatments they put on your roads up there but I'd be worried about the finish on a cheap bumper as well.

OP
OP

Reabob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hope it works out for you. Not sure what kind of treatments they put on your roads up there but I'd be worried about the finish on a cheap bumper as well.
Yeah, that's my concern. But I saw few poeple having 300$ bumpers and they lasted 2 years and then repainted them. I don't have budget to buy a 700-1000$ bumper. But I want a more solid bumper when I park in heavy snow and I live in big city so not having to be scared of cracked plastic bumper when I park and people bump!

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Yeah, that's my concern. But I saw few poeple having 300$ bumpers and they lasted 2 years and then repainted them. I don't have budget to buy a 700-1000$ bumper. But I want a more solid bumper when I park in heavy snow and I live in big city so not having to be scared of cracked plastic bumper when I park and people bump!
Do yourself a favor
https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/...y-front-bumper-w-bull-bar-black-powder-coated
Use coupon code MISSYOU for a discount.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Reabob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Thanks, coupon seems expired, but still twice the price and not full width with skid plate. Maybe will wait till I can invest more!
But people seemed please with the rear bumpers from Tyger in other threads.
That's just it. Everyone who buys something is going to say they like it. It's human nature. I'm amazed that someone will spend 40-50k on a Jeep and then put a bumper from Walmart on it.

Donkey Fluffer

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU
If the Tyger front bumper is anything like the rear bumper, I'm buying it. I've been Jeeping for over 30 years and I know bumpers and the Tyger rear I put on my wife's JL compares in quality and fit to one's costing twice as much. This shouldn't have been true even a decade ago, but times change, competition forces improvement, and Made in China doesn't automatically mean poor quality.

I was around when Made in Japan meant an item was poorly constructed.

Is the $300 Tyger a $1200 AEV? No, but it's not 1/4 of one either.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Reabob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So from what I hear, Firestick, Smitybilt and Warn are bad products since Walmart sells them?

But i know what you meant by this!!

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
So from what I hear, Firestick, Smitybilt and Warn are bad products since Walmart sells them?

But i know what you meant by this!!
What's the link of this bumper you're looking at? :please:
Sponsored