Kaliks&Bones

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone have any good pics or videos of the Roam Slimline Read Bumper w Tire Carrier they could share? I was going to just do a Rugged Ridge hinged carrier until I land on a bumper but maybe I skip the extra step and get a set of Roam Slimlines front and rear.

Thanks
Sponsored

aerosynch

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
I just sent them an email seeing if they had more information on it, as I haven't seen any other photos with the slimline bumper as well. Price looks good too. I need a way to mount my 39" for Jeep Beach.

SHYUperman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 392
Here are a few of ours
Trektop windows off.jpg
sm15.jpg
sm8.jpg
DSC_1274.JPG
Are those holes for backup sensors? Also, do you know if you can purchase the bumper/carrier without those tow hitches? And will it work with the factory?

Thanks

Ravager

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon Granite Crystal Metallic Station Wagon
Vehicle Showcase
Pretty awesome! I love that you can tow 3 trailers at once!

dsc_1274-jpg.jpg
/

Sponsored

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Are those holes for backup sensors? Also, do you know if you can purchase the bumper/carrier without those tow hitches? And will it work with the factory?

Thanks
My wife has the newer single action revision which does have the holes for backup sensors. Neither of us have the safety package so we haven't had a chance to install sensors in them.
I don't know if it will be sold without the hitches, but those would replace the factory hitch as the bumper mounts to the same location as the factory hitch mount.

Pretty awesome! I love that you can tow 3 trailers at once!

dsc_1274-jpg.jpg
/
I don't think I will ever make use of the 3 hitches, but it's my understanding they did it for hitch mount accessories like bike racks etc...

Ravager

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon Granite Crystal Metallic Station Wagon
Vehicle Showcase

I don't think I will ever make use of the 3 hitches, but it's my understanding they did it for hitch mount accessories like bike racks etc...
Ah, I assumed they were light mounts of some sort that happened to look like hitches. That makes more sense.

aerosynch

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
I just sent them an email seeing if they had more information on it, as I haven't seen any other photos with the slimline bumper as well. Price looks good too. I need a way to mount my 39" for Jeep Beach.
Just to update, ROAM replied to my email that they had no updates yet on the carrier/bumper, and that it might come with 2 hitches now instead. I went a different route anyway since I can't wait.

OP
OP
Kaliks&Bones

Kaliks&Bones

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Just to update, ROAM replied to my email that they had no updates yet on the carrier/bumper, and that it might come with 2 hitches now instead. I went a different route anyway since I can't wait.
Thanks for the update. I did as well. Motobilt carrier going on next week.

Sponsored

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Chris. How did you end up wiring up the license plate bracket?
I extended the wires going to the original light and brought them up behind the bumper/carrier on the passenger side.
Sponsored