Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
2 child seats. Yes, I forget everyone is not in my brain to know these things.
Believe me... you don't want us up in your brain. Have you seen the stuff some of us post? We can be somewhat of an...unstable... bunch.

Welcome to the party.

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
i'm 42 and grew up with a rotary phone, vhs tapes, cassette tapes, cd, seen and played 8 tracks and vinyl. computers / internet was a start for me in 91 in high school, but played with the commodore 64. i've play video games on atari and the original nutendo. remember the first cell phone being the size of a brick. how about the beanbag ashtray. i can't believe i'm saying this, but i guess i'm getting old.

Oletimer

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jlr 2017 ram
Occupation
Logging Contractor
i'm 42 and grew up with a rotary phone, vhs tapes, cassette tapes, cd, seen and played 8 tracks and vinyl. computers / internet was a start for me in 91 in high school, but played with the commodore 64. i've play video games on atari and the original nutendo. remember the first cell phone being the size of a brick. how about the beanbag ashtray. i can't believe i'm saying this, but i guess i'm getting old.
Hey , if you havent talked on a party line where you shared a land line with neighbors. Your still young !

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
kid.gif

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
back to the original post, all the wrangler models 2 and 4 door are very capable jeep. there are a wide range in option to be had on the wrangler from stock bare bone sport to decked out rubicon.

what you need to do first is to ask yourself, what are your need in a jeep and what you want to do with it. for example is the jeep going to be a daily drive and spend most of the time on the road. then a sport s. would work for you. want luxury, get the sahara. looking to go off roading a lot, get the rubicon. want to customize a wragler to your own, get a sport and build it with an unlimited amount of aftermarket parts.

search around this forum and internet and see what fits in your lifestyle. also go on jeep.com and build your own. this will help you looking at all the options and see what you need and what you can live without.

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Hey , if you havent talked on a party line where you shared a land line with neighbors. Your still young !
i've heard about it, but long gone when i came around. its good to know i'm still young. the funny thing is the younger kids don't know what the hell is a rotary phone is. they never seen a pay phone either. so they call me old.

Oletimer

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jlr 2017 ram
Occupation
Logging Contractor
i've heard about it, but long gone when i came around. its good to know i'm still young. the funny thing is the younger kids don't know what the hell is a rotary phone is. they never seen a pay phone either. so they call me old.
Im not that old really, 56 but i grew up in the real country. I started driving to school at 13 cause nearest bus stop was 8 miles.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Im not that old really, 56 but i grew up in the real country. I started driving to school at 13 cause nearest bus stop was 8 miles.
ok, that i didnt know. i was thinking of the switch board operator set up.

Oletimer

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jlr 2017 ram
Occupation
Logging Contractor
ok, that i didnt know. i was thinking of the switch board operator set up.
No, if i remember correctly you picked up phone and if a neighbor wasnt talking you could dial out or tell neighbors this is important so hang up. It could cause hard feelings.
Sponsored