Mojito no more?

DogWagon7

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon
Tried to order a 2020 Rubicon in Mojito on Friday and the dealer said that the color was blocked. This listed in the consumer website as available. Any insights?
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Tried to order a 2020 Rubicon in Mojito on Friday and the dealer said that the color was blocked. This listed in the consumer website as available. Any insights?
Yes, I've recently read other members posts confirming the end of mojito.

As far as the jeep website and its build section, its known around here as being the last to be updated with changes throughout the model years.

"Sarge" green will be the new green color for the wranglers, but I'm not sure exactly when that will be available. Supposedly, some time around mid 2020 production year.

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
Curious as to specific options you were looking for. While Mojito has been "going away" for over a year now, and probably finally actually is, sometimes it's the roof and/or fender options that can cause it to be denied. Were you looking for a painted hardtop and/or painted fenders?

modeler

First Name
d
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rav4
its actually the best color ever, i am so disappointed. hella yella wasn't exacltly bright yellow, but kind of nacho, which is another shame.
now only red is left.

Sponsored

DocTwinkie

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6m, 2019 Acura RDX Adv.
Occupation
Doc... Duh.
I’m mildly bummed on mojito. Wanted it since 2018 and finally pulled the trigger but now gone. It’s okay. I’m doing great pumpkin Charlie Brown theme. Kid is excited. I just wish there was more metallic in it.

No IFS

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Think Mojito is done. It’s not in the November order guide.

Installer

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wanting 2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
Sales but wish for retirement
This is my second post on the form...
We have a great '98 TJ and are wanting to order a 2020 JLU Sahara in "Mojito".
I have been playing on the Jeep website for a month or so and recently can only build it with a black top (want color match).
Went to the local dealer; they could not order, they called their rep who said: 'it is out for now'.
Just now got off the phone with the Jeep customer service at 1-877-IAMJEEP.
After talking then putting me on hold to talk to their supervisor; they came back and said 'due to the popularity of the color it is "back-ordered" until the first of 2020'.
I could not get her to pin down a date.

I hope that is correct; we love the Mojito.

TopDown2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
In my experience jeep customer service is a joke, I'm surprised they didn't just defer to the dealer--it's their go to...

Sponsored

OP
OP

DogWagon7

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon
Called customer service just now and was told "both Mojito and Sarge Green will be available again in early 2020." They also said they are receiving many calls on the issue. So folks should keep calling to make sure this happens.

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
Called customer service just now and was told "both Mojito and Sarge Green will be available again in early 2020." They also said they are receiving many calls on the issue. So folks should keep calling to make sure this happens.
I really wanted to order now but if i'm waiting until early next year I might just wait and see if Gobi is ever offered.

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
I wrongly predicted that Mojito wouldn't return for 2020, so don't listen to me, but I think its gone. I have heard rumors that it will be back in Dec / Jan, but I'm finding it hard to believe that a company like FCA has run out of paint and is waiting on more. Has anyone been able to order a mojito hardtop or fenders since April?
Sponsored