Sponsored

Baja Designs - Black Friday *Cash Back* Rebates!

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Can we see some pictures of the lp6, nut sure if I will use LP6 or new LP4
Here are a few. Let me know if there is a particular angle you'd like to see.
c0gjK4Q.jpg

fgf6GDF.jpg

I took the Rigid Side Shooters (flood pattern) off to run with the windshield folded in late summer. These LP6 lights are so bright, even to the sides, that I haven't felt the need to put them back on. I'm probably going to move them to my JK, but there's still a chance I may put them back on. These LP6's are by far the best off road light I've had. The low beam feature is nice, too.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
@BajaDesigns, are you having a Black Friday sale again? I really hope you do so I can light up my Jeep!
We sure are!

Baja Designs is offering Black Friday Cash Back Rebates between 11/25/2019 and 12/2/2019

BD-BlackFriday2019-4x6-Rebate%20Card%20Email.jpg

Orders placed directly through Baja Designs, or through authorized dealers are both eligible. Simply place a qualifying order, fill out the rebate form below and mail it back with a copy of your invoice within 30 days and we will send you a check for said value!

We highly recommend you include tracking info with your submission. There will be NO exceptions for late or lost submissions.

Rebate Form:
Download Here

Mail to:
ATTN: Black Friday Rebate
185 Bosstick Blvd.
San Marcos, CA 92069

VALID
11/25-12/02

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
So, I’m interested in some LP9 Sports in Amber-color. I’ve read that an amber filter on an LED can generate bit of heat, and prevent snow from building up on the lens. Do you happen to have running temps for these? Specifically at the lens?
We don't have running temps at the lens for these lights as it can vary on conditions. In general, our lights do run hot which helps prevent any ice build up. It doesn't matter if it's white or amber, although amber does provide better performance in snow, ice, fog, rain, etc.

WAOLIFE

First Name
Adrian & Josie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUM - 3.6L - Sky Touch & 2015 WK2O - 3.6L - IG: @wa0life
Occupation
Fiddler of Parts
We don't have running temps at the lens for these lights as it can vary on conditions. In general, our lights do run hot which helps prevent any ice build up. It doesn't matter if it's white or amber, although amber does provide better performance in snow, ice, fog, rain, etc.
Why is the price on your 20" ONX6 wide pattern bar $70+ more than on retailers websites?

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
Why is the price on your 20" ONX6 wide pattern bar $70+ more than on retailers websites?
Our dealers are allowed to advertise at 10% OFF of MSRP. Some dealers list this pricing on their site

Sponsored

WAOLIFE

First Name
Adrian & Josie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUM - 3.6L - Sky Touch & 2015 WK2O - 3.6L - IG: @wa0life
Occupation
Fiddler of Parts
Our dealers are allowed to advertise at 10% OFF of MSRP. Some dealers list this pricing on their site
So your BDForums discount really gets us nothing over what 4WheelParts sells for daily? Plus they give free shipping?

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So your BDForums discount really gets us nothing over what 4WheelParts sells for daily? Plus they give free shipping?
Buy at 4wp and send in for the rebate from BD. They don't really care where you buy them. However, they can't undercut their retailers. That would cost them, big time. However, when you buy direct, warranty issues are usually resolved much quicker and easier. That said, BD stands behind their products, no matter where you bought it. They rebuilt a set of Fuego lights for free under the lifetime warranty years after I purchased them and after they had rusted out. I haven't reinstalled them, but they are great lights and I still have them. They were bought in 2009, I think. Great company. I can't remember where I bought the Fuegos, but I bought my LP6's at Northridge at a nice discount.

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
Buy at 4wp and send in for the rebate from BD. They don't really care where you buy them. However, they can't undercut their retailers. That would cost them, big time. However, when you buy direct, warranty issues are usually resolved much quicker and easier. That said, BD stands behind their products, no matter where you bought it. They rebuilt a set of Fuego lights for free under the lifetime warranty years after I purchased them and after they had rusted out. I haven't reinstalled them, but they are great lights and I still have them. They were bought in 2009, I think. Great company. I can't remember where I bought the Fuegos, but I bought my LP6's at Northridge at a nice discount.
As @DanW said, we can't undercut our dealers & distributors. All of our lights are listed at full price but can be sold for 10% OFF. Most of our dealers list at the 10% discounted price. You can purchase direct or via authorized dealer, the rebate will still apply

AnthemAVM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Here are a few. Let me know if there is a particular angle you'd like to see.
c0gjK4Q.jpg

fgf6GDF.jpg

I took the Rigid Side Shooters (flood pattern) off to run with the windshield folded in late summer. These LP6 lights are so bright, even to the sides, that I haven't felt the need to put them back on. I'm probably going to move them to my JK, but there's still a chance I may put them back on. These LP6's are by far the best off road light I've had. The low beam feature is nice, too.
Looks great, I am going to put some xl pros on the windshield cowl.

Michael

smokinjeep

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL on order
On the LP9's can you switch out the amber lens caps to the clear ones? I dont need these...at all...BUT... They are soooo cool looking :)

Also, it looks like there are three settings: DT running, Low, and full. Is this correct? If so can you run this off a factory AUX switch?

Sponsored

alphalife9

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 C6, Sting Gray JLUR
On the LP9's can you switch out the amber lens caps to the clear ones? I dont need these...at all...BUT... They are soooo cool looking :)

Also, it looks like there are three settings: DT running, Low, and full. Is this correct? If so can you run this off a factory AUX switch?
@BajaDesigns, I was wondering the same thing. How do you change from DT, low, and high beam? Also, is the difference between low and high only lumens output or does low have a cutoff?

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Yes. Lenses can swap, as the lights are re-buildable. I have the white only, but the backlighting is amber. I ran them to my Aux switches. 1 is bright, 2 is dim, 4 is backlighting. The downside is that I could accidentally have both 1 and 2 on which would ultimately fry the lights. I have not done it and don't plan on it, but there are more sophisticated ways to wire them. I just don't have the knowledge of how to do it. I think it involves a relay that would keep you from lighting both.

If I ever need that #4 switch for something else, I'll just wire the back lighting to a hot wire so they are on all the time. They draw next to nothing and with a 50,000 hour life, they'll outlast the Jeep several times over.

AlrightAlready

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR. Couple Ducs
@Baja Designs Could you clarify something for me? I see your website lists "Up to 150$ off" but the biggest rebate is 100. With that in mind, on the LP9 Pair, is that $75 off each light for a total of $150 off total or $75 of the pair itself? Just wanted to clarify before I put an order in for a few lights.

smokinjeep

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL on order
Also what wiring harness for the baja LP9's? So if I order from 4WP, their price listed is the same as if I use the forum price? If i order from you do you collect tax?

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable

Definitely! You can always change the lenses

And you can run it off the factory aux switch if desired
Sponsored