Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
So it's Friday
night. I cleared out most of my stuff today except an antique gun cabinet and my tools. I can rebuy tools, worried about the gun cabinet (one of the few things I kept from my dad when he... "left us"). Both items are too big to haul in the Jeep.

I believe my ex future father in law will help me out with the gun cabinet.

LIFE..... One minute at a time.

Things are coming to a finial closure and my weird-self is wondering if this is some sort of test...

Being a marine I'm all about facts so.... sorry charlie. I don't have time for speculation. I won't be hurt by her again! NEXT!!!

(With that said I'm still pretty sad.. both Steve and Mike have met her...)
Yes I did and thought she was pretty darn nice. Really bummed for you bro. Hang in there! We got you!
Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
I get super dried out in the winter. Like, my skin cracks and splits across my hands, elbows, shoulders, lower back, knees, feet, and face. One of the only ways I can combat this is a soak in a tub with aloe, coconut oil, shea butter oil, Epsom salt, vitamin e oil, and peroxide for flavor.
Put it off too long this year, and already had a couple dozen splits. Doesn't tickle when I first get them submerged, but feels so much better when I'm done.
Gotta do that for a couple hours atleast once a week, on top of putting lotion on twice a day, and on my hands everytime I wash them.
Glad I don't have it as bad as you, but I get a bad case of the itchy skin, mostly on my legs. I had to get prescription cream from the dermatologist to keep from scratching my skin off! Happens every winter and SUCKS!

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
So it's Friday
night. I cleared out most of my stuff today except an antique gun cabinet and my tools. I can rebuy tools, worried about the gun cabinet (one of the few things I kept from my dad when he... "left us"). Both items are too big to haul in the Jeep.

I believe my ex future father in law will help me out with the gun cabinet.

LIFE..... One minute at a time.

Things are coming to a finial closure and my weird-self is wondering if this is some sort of test...

Being a marine I'm all about facts so.... sorry charlie. I don't have time for speculation. I won't be hurt by her again! NEXT!!!

(With that said I'm still pretty sad.. both Steve and Mike have met her...)
I’m sorry you’re going through this. I imagine the lack of closure is troubling. As you said, life-one minute at time.

Sponsored