Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

bellts

First Name
Timmy!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS 3.6l, Manual (Timmychanga)
Occupation
Software Engineer (of sorts),
So it's Friday
night. I cleared out most of my stuff today except an antique gun cabinet and my tools. I can rebuy tools, worried about the gun cabinet (one of the few things I kept from my dad when he... "left us"). Both items are too big to haul in the Jeep.

I believe my ex future father in law will help me out with the gun cabinet.

LIFE..... One minute at a time.

Things are coming to a finial closure and my weird-self is wondering if this is some sort of test...

Being a marine I'm all about facts so.... sorry charlie. I don't have time for speculation. I won't be hurt by her again! NEXT!!!

(With that said I'm still pretty sad.. both Steve and Mike have met her...)

Last edited:

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
So it's Friday
night. I cleared out most of my stuff today except an antique gun cabinet and my tools. I can rebuy tools, worried about the gun cabinet (one of the few things I kept from my dad when he... "left us"). Both items are too big to haul in the Jeep.

I believe my ex future father in law will help me out with the gun cabinet.

LIFE..... One minute at a time.

Things are coming to a finial closure and my weird-self is wondering if this is some sort of test...

Being a marine I'm all about facts so.... sorry charlie. I don't have time for speculation. I won't be hurt by her again! NEXT!!!

(With that said I'm still pretty sad.. both Steve and Mike have met her...)
Dude, I empathize. You don’t even know.

Stay strong.

Sponsored

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
Getting my first soak of the "winter" ready. Gonna burn like fire over all the splits I've already got in my skin, but will feel so much better after.
No eye deer...

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
No eye deer...
I get super dried out in the winter. Like, my skin cracks and splits across my hands, elbows, shoulders, lower back, knees, feet, and face. One of the only ways I can combat this is a soak in a tub with aloe, coconut oil, shea butter oil, Epsom salt, vitamin e oil, and peroxide for flavor.
Put it off too long this year, and already had a couple dozen splits. Doesn't tickle when I first get them submerged, but feels so much better when I'm done.
Gotta do that for a couple hours atleast once a week, on top of putting lotion on twice a day, and on my hands everytime I wash them.

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
I get super dried out in the winter. Like, my skin cracks and splits across my hands, elbows, shoulders, lower back, knees, feet, and face. One of the only ways I can combat this is a soak in a tub with aloe, coconut oil, shea butter oil, Epsom salt, vitamin e oil, and peroxide for flavor.
Put it off too long this year, and already had a couple dozen splits. Doesn't tickle when I first get them submerged, but feels so much better when I'm done.
Gotta do that for a couple hours atleast once a week, on top of putting lotion on twice a day, and on my hands everytime I wash them.
Owo. Bummer. Take care of yourself man.

Sponsored

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
Owo. Bummer. Take care of yourself man.
It's just tedious. Sitting still is not my strong suit. Lol it's not bad otherwise. I have limited feeling in my hands and feet, and a fairly high pain tolerance, so the splits don't out right hurt. More of an irritation, that just happens to bleed, and freak people out. Lol

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase